1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

A very minor annoyance about kids

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Meline, Sep 16, 2014.

Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    When your kids return from school, and the parents are still at work, it auto-returns the baby to it's crib.
    Which is nice and all, but kids can't feed babies!
    Or change them, or do anything else besides coo at them!

So then your baby is at home, unable to be taken care of until the adults finish work.
    Bit of an annoyance >:c
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Korvaz

Korvaz

The baby should be taken to daycare I believe. Something may be wrong with your game, or all of our games in fact. I haven't gotten this situation yet so I can't comment on the matter.
    Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    It's a bit weird, when the parents leave for work and the kids are still home, the baby does indeed go to daycare.
    If the kids come home before the parents, the baby will return.
    Korvaz

Korvaz

Yeah sounds like a bug, have you submitted it to Maxis yet?