1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Age 18+(NSFW) Sims 4 Nude Skin Replacement Top + Bottom Female v2 1.3

Sims 4, Sims 4 Nude, Sims Nude, Nude, Nude Skin, Game5ive.com, Female

Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

A lot of people have been wanting/anticipating the male version. Everyone will appreciate that :) keep up the great work G5!
    Game5ive.com

Game5ive.com

Origin ID:
    Game5ive
    My First try:
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Tyler Rashaun Thompson

Tyler Rashaun Thompson

Origin ID:
    KriltZayxe
    That's a start. It kind of suits the Sims 4 look really. But non the less it looks great to me. Cause beggars can't be choosers. :)
    Nafiz Hossain

Nafiz Hossain

Origin ID:
    droidnafiz
    are you really complex or i am too simple to understand it? ir maybe you are saying simple but i couldn't understand because i am complex. maybe you hate that you like this type of content or you like to use this content but also hate it. but again its nothing but a mod and you can use it or you may not. its upto your choice. but it is understand able that you looked on the particular place and said wow to the detail added, but on the other hand you don't like this type mods.
    dont think too much, take a pill and have a good sleep... good night.. lolzzzzx
    Game5ive.com

Game5ive.com

Origin ID:
    Game5ive
    Game5ive.com updated (NSFW) Sims 4 Nude Skin Replacement Top + Bottom Female v2 with a new update entry:

Sims 4 Nude Top + Bottom v3.5

Read the rest of this update entry...
    Tyler Rashaun Thompson

Tyler Rashaun Thompson

Origin ID:
    KriltZayxe
    Lol, I'm fine really. Sometimes I like to say what someone else maybe thinking. An if it's my "emphasis" I apologize for that as well. I try to give out key words. An of course I knew I wasn't gonna use the mod(cause of my sexuality) but I wanted to say something cause of the slander(that I know was trying to be done in good light, but at the same time not really). Wanted to put support to something that other people may have a problem with to give reasons of why some things should be allowed an can't go by anyones book at all of what they want or believe in. This is not a message to try to fight you or anything but to let you know I was in my right mind and was trying to say my part in the most positive and kindness way as possible. Also I'm complex in a way that I love to be apart of both sides cause I understand what they are feeling but at times I know I don't feel the same way of what people are mad at or what they like, but the feeling of anger an happy I understand on a level, I also try to put myself in other peoples shoes. But again I am in support of this since it won't do any harm. People can say it may or may not. It is not my place to tell them what to do. I respect your opinion an all, I was just commenting to bring good light and lighten the mood on the thread to show it is not a big problem. Since we will look pass this probably real fast. But thanks for your reply though if it was done out of concern or if you thought I had a problem which I don't, Lol. ;)
    Limpil

Limpil

A version without Nipples would be fine, because of conflicts to other skintones^^
    Game5ive.com

Game5ive.com

Origin ID:
    Game5ive
    You want ? Also without bottom Vagixx ? I can make.
    Limpil

Limpil

hey G5, only the top...the bottom is kewl^^.top must be barbie, because this is a kind of transparent bra...then it looks kewl with other skintones (under faces edited)
    Limpil

Limpil

xSIMS_The_Sims_4_Custom_Content_First_Nude_Mod_Preview_1_na.jpg as barbie top (without nipples) u could use it to all other skintones like this example from xsims
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    Game5ive.com

Game5ive.com

Origin ID:
    Game5ive
    this has nipples
    Limpil

Limpil

yes, but they are from a skintone, not from nude top. so it looks if you make a non nipple top^^
    Limpil

Limpil

so please create one without nipples.....
    Game5ive.com

Game5ive.com

Origin ID:
    Game5ive
    yes i make and up tomorrow
    Game5ive.com

Game5ive.com

Origin ID:
    Game5ive
    Here you have

The Sims 4 Nude Skin Mode (Replace Default Nude) for Bathing and so on.

+ Transparency Underwear Male and Female

http://ul.to/tn8v9f0z
    Limpil

Limpil

Welldone. now it looks great and is compatible with all skintones.^^ good work, G5, thanks!
    Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    Jesus Christ that drawn on pee pee scared me.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    I know you finally got it but for future requests, please consider that it is NOT an easy task to create skins. Well if your experienced, you can just jot down designs and go but other than that, they wont be able to poop out skins at the drop of a hat. That's just unrealistic.

Oh, and I'd like to make it aware that at the bottom of the page, it says that people found this page by searching 'naked pics of girl aged upto 18'. Kinda weird that google would show this page on a search like that.
    Sims4Bro

Sims4Bro

Now that we have nude skins is anyone working on a mod for real sex?
    PatrickZ

PatrickZ

Origin ID:
    pzoPatrick
    Any chance of creating this for children too?