1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Annoying things Sims Do

Discussion in 'The Sims 3 General Discussion' started by Ailykat, Aug 3, 2014.

yony1312

yony1312 V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    and when they are angry because the dirty room and they start cleaning the become too tired and then go to sleep and they dont want to clean(i make most i my sims "neat")
    Tanena

Tanena

When everyone is enjoying your pool but YOU!...and when you think your sim is at work and they are playing video games smh....or the child sim is suppose to follow the parent home and its after midnight and you find the child swimming at the pier...OMG!
    • Funny Funny x 1
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    When you send your sim to the toilet/ shower and everyone with partial autonomy decides to pee and your sim jumps up/out and gets embarrassed. Especially when you have a large household. I hope they fixed this in Sims 4.

The routing issues through doors when more than one Sim tries to leave at the same time and that calls for cancellation of actions.

When you invite a date over and they get on your computer and that thing is LOUD as hell.

In the middle of the night you hear the computer boot up to this loud video game. I hate video games on the Sims-if you couldn't tell. :arghh:

Toddlers walking into no man's land in their walkers and no one can pick them up until you manage to send them to a user friendly zone. :cautious:

An idiot vampire dies right next to the fridge because she rather hear her brother play guitar than obey your command to get plasma juice. Recently happened to me. The hurt is still new. :cry:

All sims fascinated and gathering around when anything happens: instruments being played, births, deaths. I had three sims with the coward traits--I was playing the 100 baby challenge so traits where random even if you raised them up well--and they all kept fainting and peeing themselves for a good two sim hours once the grim reaper came to get that idiot vampire I was talking about.:cautious: Must have been stuck in a error loop.

Recently had this error: Whenever a baby/toddler cries everyone in the household no matter how far they are from the situation wakes up and goes to the nursery. Mind you I had a mod with 14 adult/teenage sims and one diabolical toddler.

A sim that is all into your sim until you try to kiss him and he goes all creepy on you.

A sim that arrives at your house and then promptly leaves.

The kid that comes home with your kid and won't go home.

Constant phone calls asking your sim on a date even when they are married and in a committed relationship. One sim in particular called my mother sim and six of her daughters constantly. I used some potions on this :asshat:.

Curfew police and automatic scolding.

Sims that use the deep fryer, chocolate fountain, and ice cream maker constantly. Can't even keep these devises on the cabinets. They might have made a patch for this but I haven't used any of the three in ages.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    My bad for the double tap.
    starglitters9909

starglitters9909

Origin ID:
    starglitters9909
    I hate the toe tapping thing. I always use a cheat to stop it. It is so annoying.:banghead:
    Dana

Dana

Origin ID:
    Wigglicious
    When my sim makes dinner, and instead of sitting down at the perfectly good dining room table, she walks all the way around her gigantic mansion and eats in the backyard. Smh.