1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Anyone Playing Midnight Tonight?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by HappyPhantom, Sep 1, 2014.

HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    So I've been chatting it up today and I'm thinking I may be the only one doing a midnight marathon. I was just curious if anyone else is planning to get in game tonight? I thought about maybe doing an Origin Group Chat or possibly just tabbing over into our own chat here. Only 5 more hours to go!!!
    • Like Like x 2
    Rekalty

Rekalty

Origin ID:
    Rekalty
    Nope. Due to the whole not-all-of-us-get-the-game-at-midnight-tonight.
    MagPie

MagPie laughs at oddly shaped m&m's

Origin ID:
    15MagPie15
    I would be super interested in joining a chat. I just wouldn't be able to do it until the afternoon haha. I'm jelly of your midnighting. ;) Expecting to see some updates from you on my breaks. I want to know what Aiden will be up to :)
    • Like Like x 2
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    I'll definitely be doing the Midnight Marathon tonight:thumbsup: Been waiting all day and now I feel like I'm on a count down and keep coming back to look at the clock. It's worse than watching paint dry lol
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Yay I think that makes just the two of us Vix haha!
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    hahahaha well, we'll be slap happy by that time Phantom so it'll be a good marathon session with just us :celebrate:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Nick

Nick

Origin ID:
    Frollo6060
    Well ill be playing at midnight but it won't be a marathon. Ill get the game at walmart around midnight play for an hour 2 hours and sleep ( if i can ) and play a day marathon in the morning
    • Like Like x 2
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    Maybe we can all have a chat in the afternoon (while drinking coffee to stay awake from our lack of sleep) lol
    • Like Like x 3
    Nick

Nick

Origin ID:
    Frollo6060
    @HappyPhantom i think you should make a thread for people who would like to join the chat tomorrow ( times whos gonna be there etc)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Connor

Connor Llama Lover

Origin ID:
    Con1468
    I am gonna be going to sleep about now and waking up at midnight to check out the game a bit, then go back to bed before school. XD
    • Like Like x 2
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    @Nick I think that's an awesome idea. @HappyPhantom we should get a big group of us together. Would be nice to get to know some new people and maybe catch up with some old friends from Sims 3 as well. I had to go away for a while and haven't talked to alot of old friends that I noticed haven't posted for a while and I seemed to of lost e-mails and what not.
    • Like Like x 1
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Do you all want to alt + tab and use our chat here or does someone want to start a group chat in Origin? My origin ID is in my signature.
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    Well I'm new to all the forum stuff and have never used the Origin chat or anything, so you guys pick and I'll do whatever you all decide. My Origin ID is my ID here as well.
    Nick

Nick

Origin ID:
    Frollo6060
    Why not on Orign
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Well open up Origin and add me. I've got my friends list up. Once we're friends I can open a group chat for us. We can get it started now so that we're already in it come time for launch.
    • Like Like x 1
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    sent a request and everyone can add me as well
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Okay Vix, you're showing offline so I can't invite you to chat. You need to change your status to online, I did accept your friends request :)
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    Is it fixed now??
    Katrinakrakish

Katrinakrakish

Origin ID:
    Vegeta_Tales
    I'm going to be playing tonight! :3 I can't wait! ^^ I will join the group chat too!
    Katanity

Katanity

Origin ID:
    katanity
    I'll be playing at midnight! Only for an hour though, cause I gotta get up really early for work in the morning.