1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Bugs ;3

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by AmeliaChelsea, Feb 7, 2015.

AmeliaChelsea

AmeliaChelsea

Origin ID:
    AmeliaChelsea
    I Was On Game, Having Decided To Age Up The Two Babies Currently On Game. After I Had Aged Up Both Babies, [RelatedAsCousins] It Would Not Allow Me To Use The :cas.fulleditmode Cheat, To Change Thier Looks And Gender, As They Shown Up As Babies On The Changer, Although They Had Been Aged Up. After I Exited The Changer, They Were Babies Again.. This Happened 3 Times, And I Gave Up. It Also Would Not Let Me Save, As It Said 'You Can't Save Whilst Your Sim Is Being Abed Up' .-. Anyone Else Going Through This? :3
    tc62

tc62

There are a lot of small and mostly annoying bugs in sims 4. As the game launched, EA said Sims 4 is a downscaled game in order to run better and avoid as many errors as sims 3. Well, maybe not and every patch brings new bugs. How about the socalled chairdance, it seems to be getting worse not better.
    You could try to exit the household and return. End game and start up again - you loose recent game as you can't save. Sometimes testingcheats true and reset sim helps. In worst case delete sims 4 folder and start game again, see elsewhere for details.
    When errors get to much, I delete the game and start over. A bit frustrating after spending many hours with a game. If your sims are saved in your folder, you can start a new game and continue with the sims, I guess because my sims don't show up in the folder as they have cc.
    AmeliaChelsea

AmeliaChelsea

Origin ID:
    AmeliaChelsea
    Thanks So Much, Some How The Twins Did Age Up!c: I Agree, Of Corse There Will Be Overall Minor Bugs. I Did Download Cc, But Deleted It As I Never Used It, And Found Out It Makes The Game Laggy.
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

o_O Only bug i know of for Sims 4 is one called Addiction but think most will have the same bug :dead: