1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Can my computer run Sims 4 well?

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by Calliecat44, Jul 5, 2015.

Calliecat44

Calliecat44

I have a Windows 7 PC that I share with my family, and I'm concerned that it will bog down my computer (as this has happened with both sims 2, and sims 3). My dad is hesitant to let me purchase it because of previous experiences.
    Here's my computer info:
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 310GHz
    RAM: 4 GB
    64 -bit operating system
    919 GB with 803 GB free space
    From what I've read, it can support it but I'm afraid that it will make the computer run slow.
    Also, if there's any tips to help my computer if i do buy the game would be helpful.
    Not very computer savy lol
    Brian H

Brian H

Processor graphics aren't the best for playing games, your processor may can't play the game well on Low there could be some FPS stuters, that said there is a Laptop mode (makes it more cpu friendly). But still there may be some stuters,