1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

CAS Design

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by Luners, May 11, 2013.

Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    What if the layout for CAS in Sims 4 was different? Maybe with the Sim in the middle, and then you could have a box with hairstyles on, let's say, top left, clothing for the selected category bottom left, makeup and such top right, and then the customizer in the bottom right. You wouldn't have to keep switching back and forth to see what looks good. And then you could be able to switch out the boxes- Maybe switch Customization with the one with the name and age and whatnot. Or, maybe more than four boxes. Also, what if we could view the Sim at all different angles? Maybe there could be a feature like the 360 cam that they have at those famous people things- though, that may be a bit overboard. XD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Maybe something like this?
    [​IMG]
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Oh lord help me now... xD I think in a way, it would be loading too many things at the same time, but on another hand, it would be less problematic...

But if they managed a way not to blow up our poor machines, it would be good to use it
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    Haha, Yeah XD

Don't forget that by loading everything at once for the entire category means that it's easier to look at different combinations though c; And yeah, as long as it's a good speed, I'd definitely want this as a feature.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

I actually liked that idea a lot, I'm just worried for the high number of content loading at the same time...
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    Maybe it could be like it only starts to load once you activate it. Like before then it's just kinda blank and then after you click on it everything loads yay c:
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Well if they managed to increase the speed of load times..
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I actually like the layout of CAS just fine as it is...but I would like to see more sub-categories. I really hate scrolling for 3 minutes through accessories when I am looking for a wedding ring.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I would like both to happen, I don't care for the layout because of so much loading and scroll time.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

It's not a speed issue, It's the amount of information loading at the same time. I really doubt they would make a single piece of clothing less than 2MB's... Imagine loading about 700MB's or even 1GB at a time... It would take the same amount of time it takes for you to load a family currently. From the point of view that you'll be using the same pc, of course.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I accidentally said the same thing twice without realizing, and it seems I can't delete it..
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Hm you're right, I wonder how they would even go about increasing load times to load things like the families.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Making us pimp up our pc's to powerfull i7 CPU's and a ton of RAMs? xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah lol, they should increase the bottom requirement then.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

They would probably lie to us again xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Most likely.
    Jamieleigh Fox

Jamieleigh Fox

The picture doesn't show :(
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Sorry about that, must have been removed. Also your fox picture reminds me of Oglaf, is that where it's from?
    Laindelea

Laindelea New Member