1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

CC Hair and Accessories showing as blue?

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Custom Content' started by Nerdoboo, Dec 14, 2014.

Nerdoboo

Nerdoboo

Origin ID:
    nerdoboo
    All of my mods and cc work in cas and even show up in the game, but when I go into live mode, the hair and accessories show as just blue in the thumbnail and also are not true to colour, so my sims are walking round no texture, do you know why this is? is there a fix? Thanks
    PooForyou

PooForyou

Try putting laptop mode off in the settings. You'll have to restart your game after putting it off.
    hethna

hethna

Origin ID:
    hethna
    what if its already off. I tried different graphics too and still the same as above
    PooForyou

PooForyou

Then I don't know, putting laptop mode off and restarting the game helped for me. Sorry :(