1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Charming-Disney Legacy

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Legacies and Stories' started by disneygirl, Aug 4, 2015.

disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 1 Chapter 1:

Hello my name is Anne Charming. I moved into Willow Creek with my sister Laura , her husband, Bakana, a friend of mine, his sister, Rosana and her husband, who is brother to my sister's.
    [​IMG]

Bakana slept upstairs in a tent while I slept in the basement which we just had money for.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    we then stargazed
    [​IMG]

and I told a really bad ghost story about a mirror
    [​IMG]

We romanced through the early hours of the morning until I had to go to work at 11am so while I was at work Bakana gardened
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bakana invited me out on a first date and when we're out on the date we had our first kiss
    [​IMG]

After I went to work the next day, I invited Bakana out on our second date and I prosed to him
    [​IMG]

then the next day while waiting for work I tried to write a book but ended up with writer's block
    [​IMG]

I came home with a promotion and the next day, my day off, Bakana and I got married
    [​IMG]

I cut the first slice of cake
    [​IMG]

and I told a really good fairytale story to the assembled crowd
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 1: chapter 2
    Bakana and I woohooed a couple of days after our wedding
    [​IMG]

I was pregant and told Bakana
    [​IMG]

a couple of days later-I got a computer from work-wish it was a laptop so I brought a desk and a cheap chair
    [​IMG]

Bakana feels the baby-I think its a girl
    [​IMG]

twenty-four hours later I am in labour
    [​IMG]

I delivered a girl and we named her Cornflower
    [​IMG]

cuddles her
    [​IMG]

she got scared of Bakana
    [​IMG]

I breast feed her
    [​IMG]

Cornflower sleeps and then I changed her diaper
    [​IMG]

a couple of days later she aged up she plays on monkey bars
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

she cloud gaze with cousin
    [​IMG]

Bakan and I woohooed some more and I got pregant again
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 1: chapter 3

I told Cornflower about future brother/sister
    [​IMG]

she felt tummy
    [​IMG]

I delivered a girl we named Jane
    [​IMG]

a strangers cuddles her
    [​IMG]

I breast feed her, and Cornflower sings "You're a princess just like me/you think a princess is a very cool thing to be"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I visited my sister and my niece hugged me..I think I should foster my niece and nephew since my sister doesn't want the kids..
    [​IMG]

a couple of days later jane aged up and she played chess with Pinnicho a neighbour of ours
    [​IMG]

my sweetie-pie had to put out a fire started by Bakana
    [​IMG]

my sweetie pie and me woohoeed again and yes we are pregant
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I told Jane about future brother/sister and like her sister when I was expecting Jane she too felt my tummy
    [​IMG]

Cornflower got invited to her other cousins and told a ghost story about a mirror
    [​IMG]

I went into labour for a third time three kids I had enough
    [​IMG]

and delivered a beautify baby boy we named Robin
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 1: Chapter 4
    I breastfeed Robin
    [​IMG]

Cornflower checks the little baby
    [​IMG]

Jane said "I hate it that you had to have another baby!! why you have 2 girls why did you need another baby?" Me: "Jane we're in a legacy and we have to make sure to have a lot of kids incase something happens to you or Cornflower..you can be lucky that in this legacy daughters come first before sons-it used to not work out that wall in the plumbob's universe" Me: "Did I mention? I'm choosing you to be the heiress over your older sister" Jane "Really? Why?" Me: "I want to make sure redhair gets passed down the tree."
    [​IMG]
    Robin ages up (I lost the picture)

Bakana ages up guests play games and Bakana plays chess with Robin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Two days later Cornflower aged up
    [​IMG]

three days after that Jane aged up and Corn and Jane play Euchure
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jane falls in love with one of Aurora's and Phillip's sons, Clyde and they take a picture together
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and after Robin ages up we all go on vacation and Robin's GF, Tiffany, daughter of Cinderella and Prince Henry joins us
    [​IMG]

and I age up as well
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 2: chapter 1
    Why do I have to be the new heiress? Oh hi there.
    Well everyone and their buddies aged up now into Young Adults.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and my father completed his aspiration-his cowplant grew up
    [​IMG]

propses to Clyde:
    [​IMG]

I walked down the aisle and Clyde is so handsome dressed up in a tuexdo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

aunt Laura congrauted me on my marriage
    [​IMG]

the reception-we're holding off have babies until we get to the 3rd level of our career
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 2 Chapter 2:
    I cook a Dinner Party
    [​IMG]

Mom hosts my Dinner party
    [​IMG]

my sweetie-pie and I woohooed
    [​IMG]

My first born child is on the way!
    [​IMG]

Mom feels tummy
    [​IMG]

Dad feels tummy
    [​IMG]

Hubby feels tummy
    [​IMG]

I delivered a daughter we named Hailey
    [​IMG]

I show her off to my father
    [​IMG]

a couple of days later Hailey aged up
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 2: Chapter 3

Hailey and I play chess
    [​IMG]

a couple of days later mom dies
    [​IMG]

Clyde and I romance and woohoo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dad dies
    [​IMG]

hailey feels baby sister-I know its a girl
    [​IMG]

in labour
    [​IMG]

delivers a baby girl we named Hattie
    [​IMG]

couple of days later she aged up
    [​IMG]

she is playing on the Jungle Gym
    [​IMG]

I opened a bakery
    [​IMG]

kids doing science and art homework
    [​IMG]

2nd and 3rd days of bakery being opened
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and hailey aged up (I lost the picture)
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 2: Chapter 3

Hailey and I play chess
    [​IMG]

a couple of days later mom dies
    [​IMG]

Clyde and I romance and woohoo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dad dies
    [​IMG]

hailey feels baby sister-I know its a girl
    [​IMG]

in labour
    [​IMG]

delivers a baby girl we named Hattie
    [​IMG]

couple of days later she aged up
    [​IMG]

she is playing on the Jungle Gym
    [​IMG]

I opened a bakery
    [​IMG]

kids doing science and art homework
    [​IMG]

2nd and 3rd days of bakery being opened
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and hailey aged up (I lost the picture)
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 3: Chapter 1: Hendrix family
    "You understand that if you disobey me or my husband Miles, you will be sleeping here? Heather "Yes Sasha" Me: "Call me Ma'am" Heather "Yes Ma'am
    [​IMG]

Hello my name is Sasha. You don't know me but I sucessfull kidnapped the Charming's kid Heather out of revenge. Long story.. it started when Hattie and I were teens I was interested in Garrison Alexander, son of Taran and Ewilony Alexander. But he already has a girlfriend, Hattie, so I made a little snack for him with a potion of sorts and he fall in love with me.
    [​IMG]

but it worked only until Garrison and Hattie had True Love's Kiss
    [​IMG]

and after we all aged up Garrison and Hattied got married
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *glares at the bride and bride gloom* That should have been ME. I should have been the bride-not HER. Not only did they start to have a family they also started having kids as well Lrya and Heather-those should be my kids, MINE.
    [​IMG]

in the meantime because of high turnover at my store- I had to eventually sell it. Well the Charming's Bakery was doing very well.
    I fired two employess
    [​IMG]
    I fought with an ex-employee
    [​IMG]
    husband fought with an employee
    [​IMG]
    employee quit the job
    [​IMG]

and then I kidnapped Heather and give her a tour of the house and her main bedroom.
    "You understand you aren't allowed in any of these rooms on this level?" " "Yes Sasha"
    [​IMG]
    "This is your main bedroom-unless you misbehave or police do a raid in order to find you"
    [​IMG]
    "You understand that if you disobey me or my husband Miles, you will be sleeping here? Heather "Yes Sasha" Me: "Call me Ma'am" Heather "Yes Ma'am
    [​IMG] *

"when you're older we we expect you to cook and clean in the house understood?" Heather "Yes Ma'am" She then asked "Ma'am? Where I ever be release? I don't know why you kidnapped me..but that's your business not mine." Me "Depends on if you're family pays the ransom or not I will send them" Heather: "I think you're lying."

*( ML's Note: yes I do know I repeated the words/picture-its intentional).

I don't know when the next time I will be able to update this story due to warm weather
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 3: Chapter 2: Hendrix family
    Nick came across Heather crying one day and he asked what's wrong. Heather: I'm wondering if I'm ever going to see my family again before my parents pass." Nick "You don't believe that she will let you free after the ransom is paid?" Heather replied "Exactly..especially when she tells me I have to serve you and her when I'm older."
    [​IMG]

Temporary back at the Charmings the family is sad because they don't know what to do about missing Heather. Then Hattie gets a ransom note for 4,500 simoleans and Jane dies of shock.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Back to Hendrix
    After the note appeared at the Charmings' police officers, Jasmine, Ariel and Belle showed up at this house.
    [​IMG]
    So we had to hide Heather in the basement
    [​IMG]
    and the officers searched the house
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jasmine is a bit suspicious of the little house on the lot. She asks me what is it. "It was suppose to be a servant's quarters but the owners of the house died before anything else could happen to this house. And they had a lot of debt.."
    [​IMG]
    to decide who will be Heather's future husband/boyfriend vote here: http://sims4forum.com/threads/which...idnappees-sim-future-husband.2890/#post-27777
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Chapter 3: Chapter 2.5

This is going to be from Heather's POV
    [​IMG]

I went to bed last night and I had this dream
    [​IMG]

I woke up in this weird place and there were 3 boys in the pool and a message from my great-grandmother Anne. Saying one of the boys there will be able to save me later or help save myself
    [​IMG]

so I spend the time playing with each of them
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and then I woke up back here
    [​IMG][/img]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 3 chapter 4: This chapter will from Sterling's (Ariel's child) POV PS. This happens when the children are ten the first dream happened when the children were six
    Hello you don't know me but I'm one of three contenders for a mysterious- to us but not YOU, the readers sim who need help escaping someones

one day after I came home from school. I invited two of my schoolmates who were in my dream over to my house. We did homework together and then after my mom, Ariel came home and asked "Hey Sterling do you and your mates want a story?" I asked them and we all said "Yeah!" Ariel, Kenneth, Curtis and I all made ourself comfortable Ariel asked "Did I tell you of the missing princess?" We answered "No you haven't." Ariel said "Ten years ago, our next door neighbour, the Royal Charming family, had twin girls, Lrya and Heather. When they were six years old Heather vanished one day and hasn't been seen since. The family assumes she dead even me and my fellow officers-your mothers dears" looking at Kenneth and Curtis "couldn't find the princess." I asked "Mom could you tell me what she looked like?" Ariel "Why should I bother the family thinks she's dead." I replied "Mom did the princess have red hair like the Queen Hattie? And from what I hear, her mother, Queen Jane, and her grandmother, the founder, Queen Anne." Ariel replied "Yes she does. She also has brown eyes as well." My friends and I looked at each other and decided to tell her "um mom, Ken, Curtis and I had a dream about four years ago./.we were at the community pool and there was a girl our age who woke up there. There was also this voice saying to her 'Heather, one of this boys will help your escape from the Hendrix s but you must choose the one in these dreams. Love your great-grandma Queen Anne' " Ariel "But we looked at the Hendrix right after Queen Hattie got a ransom note-she hasn't paid it yet-I'm surprised she hasn't- and we could find no sign of Princess of Willowcreek, Heather. Jasmine feel for Mrs. Henrdix's trick of saying the backyard was nothing but a slave's quarters that was never finished. Sterling if you and the others have any more dreams like this tell me right away!." We responded "Yes mum!/Yes Aunt Ariel!"

[​IMG]

my friends left and then that night I again dream that my friends and I were with Princess Heather, this time we're at a mall we meet outside and when Heather woke up I asked as the spokesperson for the little gang "Your Royal Highness Princess Heather of Willowcreek, how may we serve you?" Heather responded "I don't feel like royalty in these clothing...."
    [​IMG]

After we had our teen birthdays I went to talk to my mom again. "Mom remember about Princess Heather dream we had when we were six?" Ariel responded "Yes? what about them?" "Before our teen birthdays we again had a dream about her ..she says she doesn't remember anything just one minute she was in a park with what she thought was a friend and the next she was at that place you and Aunt Belle and Aunt Jas searched and she said at the time of the dream she still was there." "Thank you for that information Sterling."
    [​IMG]

Mom called a meeting with her fellow officers and with Queen Hattie and Princess Royal, Lrya, Princess Heir's spare at the town hall. "I got information that Heather ,Princess of Wales, is alive and law as of two days ago. You officers, Thousand and Bete and I will go back and check everywhere INCLUDING the servant's quarts at the back of the house." Jasmine "What's the point? We searched there and there was no trace of her she's dead." Mom replied "No she isn't..she';s alive and well according to my son's and your sons' dreams. "
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4 : Chapter 1:
    When Miles was out at the park-without her wife's permission and I sneaked some TV and I'm not suppose to do that [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

as punishment I got locked in the basement until Tuesday
    [​IMG]

after cleaning up after them. I aged up.
    [​IMG]

I garden so much that "ma'ma" came out here and yell at me for being late with their supper
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Sorry Ma'ma. I will go get started on that right now."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4: Chapter 2
    I cook and garden (no pictures)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]\[/img]

I clean:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I repair
    [​IMG]

Nick allowed me to eat with him in their main part of the house. "But Mister "Missis wouldn't like it." I protested. He waved it off "I want company and you will sit with me. Besides you are loney in the kitchen anyway." I replied "That is true."
    [​IMG]

With his help-at night I'm able to escape and I finally meet in person and kiss: Curtis, Kenneth and Sterling.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kenneth said "This is rose which is symbolic of my parents' relationship. Let's us hope for a simliar future for us"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my kidnapper and her husband aged up
    [​IMG]

I aged up and my potenional BFs also aged up in order to fight my mistress
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
    disneygirl

disneygirl

4 Chapter 3:
    My Real family, the Charmings made a deal with Hendrixs. The three boys from my dream-who I meet in person with Nick's help, are going to fight Sasha. The one who beats Sasha will get the honour of being my husband. The first one who is up is Curtis. My grandaunt, Cornflower Charming was the referee. "For the First round of boys vs. Sasha Hendrix is Curtis Thousand!" she said.
    [​IMG]
    They fought
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    he lost and I yelled at him: "DISHONOUR ON YOU AND DISHONOUR ON YOUR TIGER! I dismiss you and don't even THINK of Calling me!"

Cornflower then got the next contender in the ring but after he stopped reading his book
    [​IMG]
    "Next up in the boys vs. Sasha Hendrix changelle! Kenneth Bete" Aunt Cornflower announced
    [​IMG]
    they fought
    [​IMG]

he too lost I dismiss him as well "I'm surrounded by idiots.Be Gone"
    [​IMG]

Cornflower announced the final boy "Sterling Anderson!"
    [​IMG]

they fought
    [​IMG]

and he won!!
    [​IMG]

I went over and said to Sasha "I'm finally free of YOU sad strange little woman"
    [​IMG]

I was able to go home and am to make the 5th generation after marriage. My twin, Lrya hugged me and said "I'm taking you shopping I can't stand you in those clothes.."
    [​IMG]
    and she does
    [​IMG]

I then spend some time at home with my future husband Sterling
    [​IMG]

I proposed to him:
    [​IMG]

After Grandpa painted our legacy picture he died
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4: Chapter 4
    I go to the jail in Newcreat and speak to my "Aunt Cornflower" " I am here to take to Nick Miles please." Cornflower replied "Why do you want to talk to a traitor's spouse for?" I replied "do you want to end up as cowplant's food?" She replied "No.."
    [​IMG]

She then ushers us into the private room. "Nick..I'm going to make this deal with you in exchange for your testfying aganist Sasha I will give you the job of "Grimm For Evil's sake" priest job at the temple once I create it. I will also give you one of my and Sterling's children for you to raise as your own." Nick said "How about I have my own child with you? that's way you wouldn't be breaking a deal" I poilety declined "Sorry, but the first woohoo has to be with one's husband in my family." I then added "I wish I knew what to do with the your house. My parents want me to bulldoze it but I think it should stay." Nick said "Its up to you."
    [​IMG]

I freely garden my garden-I need to in order to produce a cowplant
    [​IMG]

The meeting Sasha got her hair died pink to identify her as a traitor. She's doesn't say a word but Nick "As a teenager Sasha put a love spell on the now former Prince Consort, Prince Garrison. You, Queen Mother Hattie broke that spell. She was also was jealous of the fact that we had to sell our store while your family ran a still successful store. She had it stuck in her head that you Queen Heather or your Princess Royal Lrya should have been HER child hence the kidnapping. She told me all of this later"
    [​IMG]

I then said "I hearby sentence you, Sasha Hendrix to death by cowplant! It will be a couple of days before's it is ready. Until then you will be in the "Traitor's temple". If the cowplant doesn't like you. It will be death by drowning!"
    [​IMG]

I then had my wedding
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After the party ended I danced at home
    [​IMG]

dearie worked out
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4 Chapter 5
    I gave Nick a Cowplant and he's to grow it for the purpose of executing traitors in the Traitor's temple his and Sasha's former home.
    [​IMG]

Sasha awaits excutation. II still think the Heather should have been MY chid! Mine! Nick off-screen: "Shut UP would you?..your grude is why're you being excuted!!"
    [​IMG]

Sasha walks to her death grumbling "MINE! Mine!"
    [​IMG]

"Sara Hendrix due to your crimes of kidnapping and potion-making you're now to be eaten by this cowplant. If it doesn't look it will be the pool next door."
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I said "Because the cowplant didn't like her its the Sacrifice pool" We went next-door to the pool for traitors. "If the Grimm reaper doesn't come for the next two days. You will be realized until another solution can be found"
    [​IMG]
    Lucky I didn't have to fulfil that promise a day after placing her in there the Grimm reaper came.
    [​IMG]

Nick, my "Grimm For Evil's Sake" priest got on very well with the Grimm reaper. That's good to know-they might be seeing alot of each other in future years. [​IMG]

Sterling and I woohooed and I was pregant!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I told Sterling and my parents had their elder birthday "Its your birthdays todays Hattie, I mean mom, Garrison I mean dad" I'm not used to calling them mom and dad after being raised by my kidnappers all my life.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4:Chapter 6
    I became huge! "Seriously is this what pregnancy is like?" I asked the Watcher.

I don't know I never been pregnant.

My entire family feels tummy
    "I'm your daddy out here..you can be glad we aren't in Amazon Changelle or else I would be dead"
    [​IMG]

"I'm your maternal grandma out here. I'm the previous Queen, your mom is the Queen now."
    [​IMG]

"Why do we have to do this?"
    [​IMG]

One day during my pregnancy I said "Mom, dad, Sterling. I need to make an announcement here. You guys wouldn't like it..but I have to." They asked "What is is?" I replied "Depending on what gender of the baby or babies, I will be giving up at least one of them to Nick Miles to train to be the priest(ess) of Traitor's Temple."
    [​IMG]
    Mom replied "I don't really like that idea but you're are the Queen now. So its your wish."

A day later I went into labour and went to the hospital. While at the hosptial I discovered Pochantas, my new neighbour is a nurse there. I gave birth to triplets daughters and a son. We named them Annabeth, Blair, and William
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My parents were so over their granddaughters. But no one seem to care for William at all.
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4 Chapter 7

The kids aged up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I give their brother, William to Nick as the deal we made originally.

While Blair did homework. I talked to mom while looking at Portraits of my ancestors. I never got to know my grandma Jane because of Sara Hendrix kidnapping me. "So mom what was my grandma like?" Mom: "She was like her mom, our founder, Anne. A nice caring person. She also opened up the bakery Nick Miles mentioned. I need remember to take you to the bakery you will run on your days off from the culinary career so you can learn to run it."

[​IMG]
    (left to right: Anne and Bakana, the founders, Jane and Clyde my grandparents. Then my parents Hattie and Garrison. Mine and Sterling's is going to be move to the staircase eventually
    Annabeth asks grandpa for information about our family history. "What is your story about grandpa? Most people haven't heard of the Black Cauldron movie."
    [​IMG]

Blair and my hubby watches sport "Ouch that sucked!!" Blair said as they watched a goal by the other team win the game. "Yeah that sucks." Annabeth then grabbed a toy and hurt herself with it..but dad kissed it to make it better
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "grandpa I hurt myself!"
    [​IMG]

The kids cried over a dollhouse being broken. I fixed it
    [​IMG]

Mom read a story to the girls-"Once upon a time...."
    [​IMG]

then the next day dad took them to the playground they had a superfun time!!
    [​IMG]

The same day I played Euchre with my mom, my twin sister Lrya, and my girls-first Annabeth and then Blair
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The day after..my mother-in-law Ariel, and my sister-in-law, Melody came to visit our family.
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4 Chapter 8: Thanksgiving Chapter
    My mom Hattie gardens:
    [​IMG]

Mom showed me how to run a bakery:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

one of the children-I forget which-they look to much alike-thank goodness they chose different Disney princess!! hugged me after work.
    [​IMG]

We have a family photo before dad leaves us for good
    [​IMG]

Dad dies
    [​IMG]

and I said "Hello old friend" to the grimm reaper. Grimm; "For someone who had the bringing up that you had. I would have thought you would have inherited the gloomy trait" Me; "Well maybe I guess I have my great-great-um great? aunt's Cinderella spirit?"
    [​IMG]

kids study:
    [​IMG]

and play together
    [​IMG]

they even sleep together
    [​IMG]

The next day I decided to host a Thansgiving party. I know I don't leave in Canada. But I think I should honour my great-grandma's home country of Canada.
    [​IMG]
    It seems like my twin sister is a bit big at the moment. Wonders what up? Well anyway I asked Nick how the training was going with William. "Its going evi-I mean very well. You have a really good boy." He couldn't come to the Thanksgiving but i would have liked it. Nick also told me he basically is my granduncle now. He married my dad's sister creepy but he kept shooting looks at my sister when they're there and there's also the fact my brother in law was also here as well.

[​IMG]

my husband and I wohooed and I was pregant again
    [​IMG]

Mom feels tummy
    [​IMG]

couple of days later, I was in Labour
    [​IMG]

John Smith the recepinonst greeted me at the hospital desk. "Hello, my wife, Pochantas, the only available doctor at the moment. So please head on in."
    [​IMG]

I do so and I had twins girls again. Maeve and Hannah
    [​IMG]

I cuddle one of them. And a stranger has fun with the other
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

we were greeted when we got home by the new big sisters
    [​IMG]