1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Cheat Issues

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Chany Philly, May 16, 2016.

Chany Philly

Chany Philly

Origin ID:
    chanyphilly
    Has anyone had problems with the buydebug cheat? My game is up to date and everything but every time I type in bb.showhiddenobjects it just says "command failed" or "unable to execute command", is the cheat now void or do I have to change any of my options or something? Any help would be much appreciated.
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

Origin ID:
    Gazza42
    If i remember you have to put testingcheats true i use the hiddenobject command and works fine even
    bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
    • Like Like x 1
    Chany Philly

Chany Philly

Origin ID:
    chanyphilly
    Well eventually I got the command to be accepted in the cheat bar (I had been trying to enter it in neighbourhood view which doesn't work) but now when I type "debug" into the buy/build search bar, it says there is nothing to show. No matter what I do with this cheat I keep coming up against problems. I've tried testingcheats true and it makes no difference to anything...baffling!!!
    Janus Buch

Janus Buch

Hi, why dont you download this app for android if possible, its helpful with these cheats

Avaliable at google play here : http://goo.gl/uAzpBX
    • Like Like x 1
    Modesta

Modesta

Origin ID:
    modesta1995
    my created first video, please watching.
    angela02

angela02

same but mycheat bar wont come up