1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Clothes

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by smis, May 15, 2014.

smis

smis

Do you think that they will have better look in clothes because in the sims 3, their clothes were like printed to their body. I wish they can make it more realistic.:):p
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

• Like Like x 2
    Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    I don't see what everyones saying about clothes looking printed. They were pretty 3D lookin' to me. Try setting your sim detail and texture detail to very high. Although it may have been slightly flat, they were extremely detailed
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786

The clothes look okay, don't they?
    emilzydiva

emilzydiva

Not quite sure, i think the clothes i have seen so far seem quite nice. With no CASt i am expecting a nice big selection of clothing, obviously that will increase with more expansion packs.