1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Create-a-Hair Tool

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by Simon Graceffa, Apr 13, 2014.

Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    What do you think about making your own hairstyles? With the blocky hair they have, it would be easier to implement it
    • Like Like x 2
    FalseZen

FalseZen

I really like this idea!
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    I would absolutely love a hair-creating tool! The possibilities would be endless~
    Rachel

Rachel

Origin ID:
    PurplePenguin01
    I'd love this too! Making hair shorter or longer or whatever! :D
    Katrinakrakish

Katrinakrakish

Origin ID:
    Vegeta_Tales
    Give me this and I will be forever happy~!
    • Like Like x 1
    sylvimarie07

sylvimarie07

I would like this if it would stay realistic. I know its the Sims and all but i'm meaning like no Medusa hair or a length that drags on the floor like a wedding veil. Yes, allow us to be creative and have fun but I find no need for ridiculous way out of the box styles when you guys are trying to make the game more realistic.
    Rachel

Rachel

Origin ID:
    PurplePenguin01
    I'm not making it realistic i just find it devlishly boring to see static hair, does your hair stay static? Nope. If they can do it in Ts2 they can do it now.
    Samira

Samira

Origin ID:
    XxAirixX
    That would be wonderful. Some sims I have are based off characters I made or characters from series, etc....and making hair styles that fit them would be a wonderful idea. I wouldn't have to try and find a somewhat close style that's in the game and waiting for CC, some hairstyles probably won't be made, so making my own would be great.

I don't need it to be realistic or perfect, but fitting/accurate. I would take a tool to make custom hair and clothing over the create a style any day, as I could/would actually use it.
    • Like Like x 1
    Queen

Queen

Origin ID:
    PuReAnGeL
    I prefer to have them semi-realistic or default... but I love to dress them perfectly and fashionable!
    leemone

leemone

I would love it!! I'm crazy about CC and the more I can do with mine sims looks the better for me.
    • Like Like x 1