1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Custom Content & Mods

Discussion in 'Mods and Custom Content' started by diamonndlee, Jun 20, 2013.

diamonndlee

diamonndlee

Your welcome! :)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    They're just to modify the game, a good site is http://www.modthesims.info/
    you can browse through all the different ones to see if any spark your interest make sure to read the details and if you have the right one according to your update, also for that site you need an account to download things.
    TheTom69

TheTom69

Thanks ill give it a try, my girlfriend is playing at the moment and she's pretty addicted haha
    • Like Like x 1
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    It's pretty easy to get addicted to lol. Just make sure you read the how-to's if you never installed anything like this before and that you stay organized. Also since update 1.55 just came out it's a must to see if the mod is compatible with that update.
    • Like Like x 1
    TheTom69

TheTom69

Thanks a lot, I'll keep that in mind
    diamonndlee

diamonndlee

Well I have a mod that is 1.47 and I just reinstalled it and it is back in the game :)
    Aimee

Aimee New Member

I really like the poseplayer too, but i also like the Hospital Overhaul, it allows you to donate little swimmers, have abortions and ultrasounds it is really good. perfect for story telling :)
    diamonndlee

diamonndlee

I am with you Aimee, LOVE pose player! I don't have that mod so I don't know what it is, but it sounds cool! :D
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Some work like that, but it is not suggested. I have a smoking mod that is outdated that works, but it seemed like he had never installed a mod before. I've had out dated mods crash my game before simply because they were out of date.
    diamonndlee

diamonndlee

That was a good idea to tell him. I did not even think about it! XD
    sweet182

sweet182 New Member

I don't think I could ever play without any of Twallan's mods. I've also become addicted to CC, especially clutter CC. A sim house just isn't a sim house without clutter. :)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    What are Twallan's mods? I'm not too familiar with creator names.
    Nya

Nya

Same here i find it a mess cause he said that he will not probablymake it for the Sims 4.

and here are the mods LameCakes!

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Oh okay, I'm familiar with those I just never knew the creators name lol.
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Yeah, I cannot live without them either. And I heard that too that he doesn't feel like making them all over for The Sims 4. I think he should be hey, everyone has their own life.

Probably he can make it open source and moddable to anyone who does want to continue with it for TS4.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I'm sure someone else will.
    Trinket

Trinket New Member

While I knew about poseplayer, I did not realize there was a Hospital Overhaul. This sounds great and I've been looking it over. And since it also allows for sex change at the hospital, I think that could have an interesting story created around it. Now, I just have to find out if the mods I have now will conflict with it. I do enjoy things that help with storytelling whether or not some consider it a cheat... I don't, it just makes things more... interesting.
    turistas

turistas

but will they be as good as coding as he did it. his saved my game from crashing and lagging. and making it 10 times more fun.

one of my top mods need has to be custom lighting
    Melik

Melik New Member

Do you thing that just how The Sims 4 looks/may look that it will be much easier to mod? The cartooniness gives me that impression.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I've never heard of custom lighting, you may have to wait for a good modder I doubt one will rise up any time soon from the release date.