1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Dark blue Cupboards

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by Debriska, Nov 20, 2016.

Debriska

Debriska

Hello fellow Simmers, I've been having a problem with my recent build and was hoping that someone could help me please.
    So the problem is that the wall shelves/cupboards/counters in the open kitchen do not show up as the light cream colour I chose. Instead they keep turning a dark blue colour.
    I tried moving them to another room and once I do they go back to their original colour, the problem seems to be just in the open kitchen. I even tried putting lights above them, deleting the walls and building them again but still nothing.
    Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Attached Files:

Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

Yeah that's weird, it's almost like they think the lights in the room are turned off.