1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Dine Out - Owning a Restaurant

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by WaffleSquare, Sep 3, 2016.

WaffleSquare

WaffleSquare

Origin ID:
    Hyper_Beast_one
    I have a small restaurant just to have a way to make a little more money on the days my sims aren't working. I have found Dine Out to be a great addition to the game and I have just recently created a little restaurant based on the renaissance that I would like to purchase when my sim family has the money for it (the restaurant will cost a little over 50,000 to buy). I haven't had any issues with the pack until today and I have had it for a few days now. I am able to open the restaurant without my sims being at the location. So I thought I would try that feature out. I opened the restaurant when it was close to 11 to catch the lunch rush. I didn't check up on the restaurant until the afternoon. My place hadn't seen any customers and so I closed it and lost almost $300... I was wondering if ANYONE knew how to fix this?