1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Does anyone miss beating up robbers ...robbing your home?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Tanena, Mar 28, 2015.

Tanena

Tanena

I was thinking about this the other day...I kinda miss beating up robbers in my home...or watching the police do it lol was funny ....Just seems weird that there are none in game play anymore...and no more alarms "Only for fire" ....oh well maybe it will come back who knows :p
    V12creator

V12creator

Maybe the detective career from GTW will help you satiate part of your robber-beating-hunger. :)
    • Like Like x 2
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

Origin ID:
    Gazza42
    I miss the robber's in Sims 4 as V12 said they could be in thew new E.P
    EmeraldDoesGaming

EmeraldDoesGaming

LOL Gazz.Hopefully they will come out with a mod,so you can beat up the robbers
    Hanay

Hanay

Origin ID:
    lilhxox
    I kinda miss the robbers as well, hopefully they will bring back them soon along with toddlers, I miss the toddlers so much!!
    • Like Like x 1
    erica857

erica857

Origin ID:
    ericapaiva77
    I do to I'm with you
    • Agree Agree x 1