1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Female sims wearing bathing suit while showering

Discussion in 'Support,Suggestions & Feedback' started by Sabbatha, Jun 27, 2015.

Sabbatha

Sabbatha

I don't know what happened but now my game has the female sims wear bathing suits while showering or taking a bath. I've taken out all custom content, hacks and scripts. Does anyone know what maybe happening and how I can fix it?
    Chany Philly

Chany Philly

Origin ID:
    chanyphilly
    I think this is a common graphical glitch as it happens to my Sims all the time too, especially when I have the game on fast forward x2. If you have tasks lined up for your Sims to do it seems to happen more often, it's like they're having trouble keeping up.
    Sabbatha

Sabbatha

thank you for the reply....this has actually been going on for months for me. Anyway I just uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and hopefully that will work! Thanks again!
    • Like Like x 1
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    ok, glad I'm not the only one having this problem!! Especially when I paid for VIP status and downloaded the uncensored mod and now it's now working. I am one that doesn't usually complain but with more and more problems i'm having, it is getting frustrated :anyone:
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

You can get a mod called a nudist mod and when in C.A.S say night wear you can have them naked same with Swim wear or if your feeling brave have everyday wear naked :D they even WooHoo naked just like we do in real life :whistling: