1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Game Crashes after start

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by bbussoloti, Mar 28, 2015.

bbussoloti

bbussoloti

Hi,
    I was playing normally until the latest Origin game update. After this update I have not put in any new CC, just the same old bunch I already had when playing fine. The problem is the game crashes when starts!
    I know the problem is with the CC's because I can open the game with no problems at all by deleting the Mods folder (although it is not fun to play without my CC's).
    Has anyone had the same problem after the update, or found out some old packages that doesn't work anymore?
    EmeraldDoesGaming

EmeraldDoesGaming

I recommend you uninstalling the game,and then installing the game.If that does not work,report EA for a bug fix.:)
    V12creator

V12creator

Did you check if your CC* does not need Updates ? In TS2 and TS3 every time a patch came, i had to take out my mods and check if any of then were not incompatible with the new version before re-inserting then. That is why i aways waited a bit before patching.