1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Graphic Corrupted?

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by irisirch, Oct 20, 2014.

irisirch

irisirch

Hello everyone, so I installed The Sims 4, the gameplay is smoothe and works fine, but something is really annoying me. When I start the game it will go like this:
    sims 4.jpg
    Then when I´m in the neighborhood it would look like this:
    Sims 4 graphic.jpg
    Also the traits, wish thumbnails and already-furnished rooms previews look like that.
    Sims 2 and 3 works perfect, and the rest of my laptop too. Does anybody have the same problem? Can anyone help me?

Thank you for reading. Hope to have some helpful replies! Blessings!
    kawaiikittydollz

kawaiikittydollz

Origin ID:
    pinkpixie8714
    Have you tried going to settings and switching to laptop mode
    Avrielle DeJesus

Avrielle DeJesus

i have the same problem it still dosent go back to normal when i put it on laptop mode and wen i do put it on laptop mode my cc is weird af
    Avrielle DeJesus

Avrielle DeJesus

maybe your graphics card is corrupted