1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

GUESS WHO SCREWED UP AGAIN

Discussion in 'Technical Problems' started by Luners, Jun 18, 2013.

Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    Wow so I got Ambitions, and I made my Sim an architectural designer and I was tired of waiting for jobs, so I turned testingcheatsenabled true on and shift+ clicked and choose "Spawn Job" and I noticed that it said my Sim was the client but I did the job anyway, and when I finished I clicked on my Sim and clicked "Tell Client Renovation Is Complete" or whatever it says and my Sim froze up so I had to use resetsim and then she had to quit her job because it was spazzing out XD Do you guys know how to spawn a job that doesn't turn out like that? Because I'm too lazy to wait for jobs sometimes because if I really want to play Sims for a while (meaning 2-3 hours) then I have to get up at 3am. I'd prefer if there were actually jobs to do while I was playing ._.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Well you should have had jobs in the first place with no need for cheats, what time was it? You usually don't get calls till about 9 or 9:30am.
    TheTom69

TheTom69

Haha, this is karma's way of saying dont cheat
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    It was around 3 pm Sim time XD
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Yeah Sims usually get jobs (in my game) in the morning mainly. The jobs stop or start slowing down after 1pm for me.
    Nya

Nya

lol that is a funny story. You need to be careful with that but that is weird tho. Out of anybody it had to be you.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Hm I don't know then, maybe your day off?
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    Nope .-. I guess I'll just have to wait around until I get job offers instead XD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Try not to play with cheats unless you're sure of yourself though.