1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Guys! I found a link to download CAS Demo torrent!

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by Matt Cremeans, Jul 23, 2014.

Elsha

Elsha

I'm the only one who's still waiting The Sims 4 CAS Demo? :popcorn1:
    IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl

Why do people ask these kind of questions...?

Its obvious you're not the only one.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 7
    yony1312

yony1312 V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    we are all waiting!
    but some of us still look for crack torrents.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    UberLisa

UberLisa

I was too for a short time...until I ended up with a virus latching onto Chrome and inserting a trojan as well as pull up ads on every site I accessed. It was a terror for several days, until I finally gave up trying to get rid of it and let my hubby use hijackthis to wipe it out for me. Blech. I ended up having to reset the browser altogether, thus wiping out all my saved tabs, browsing history, bookmarks and extensions. I'll just wait like everyone else now. Just sharing my experience to dissuade others from continuing to search for these things. :bag:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Blondie

Blondie

I haven't connected my Sims games to my Origin account so it will be a miracle if I get the demo. I've searched far and wide for a torrent and ended up just getting prompted for the product key or a bunch of invasive software downloaded. :shifty: I think it's worth it to just wait for August 12th to roll around.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    UberLisa

UberLisa

Yup, I agree with that. After ending up with a virus only my hubby could get rid of...I'm waiting until 8/12 too :)
    • Agree Agree x 1