1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Hair Colours

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by Rethka786, Jun 6, 2014.

Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    Sul-Sul,
    I'm posting this thread to talk about different sections of hair having different colours (tips, roots, highlights etc.).
    I think there will be (the choice of changing the colours of certain sections of hair, was that written properly?) because of the new CAS video.

BUMNOS1.JPG BUMNOS2.JPG
    It's the same hair style but different colours, see?
    :)
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Queen

Queen

Origin ID:
    PuReAnGeL
    Yeah, I am pretty sure that we may have kinda like old Body Shop from Sims 2. Alpha + texture because makeup and skins from Sims 3 is truly awful. I prefer Sims 2 makeup and skins best. I really want to have Sims 3 hair option like you said... separate and choose which selection of strands, tips, roots, etc...
    • Agree Agree x 1