1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Hotheaded Sims

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Chany Philly, Aug 20, 2015.

Chany Philly

Chany Philly

Origin ID:
    chanyphilly
    One of my Sims is a hothead by nature. Man I had no idea they could be so funny! I was getting her to do some cleaning, and after removing spoiled food from the fridge, she literally slammed the door shut in a temper before stomping over to the dishwasher. It's lame I know but I've never seen them act like that before, it had me in stitches! Loving the moods!
    • Like Like x 1
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    Haha yeah I had a sim and as a trait I selected "mean". Welllllll her boyfriend was aspiring to be a comedian and anytime he would perform stand up in public she would constantly heckle him. Even when I had autonomy off and I'd X the action, she'd wrangle her way back over there to heckle and tease the poor guy. Hahaha it was cracking me up.
    • Like Like x 1
    Chany Philly

Chany Philly

Origin ID:
    chanyphilly
    It is funny, and we're even more evil for putting them in those positions knowing how they might react but hell, they're ours! *cackles*
    • Like Like x 1