1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

How to get them nude?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Joleana CloudDancer Mogle, Jan 23, 2016.

1. I remember my Sims in the past....when they went to Woohoo...and spin around, they would become nude....not so now....how do I get them to do that?