1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

How to have baby girls??

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by beckielynn_t, Sep 8, 2014.

Amy16

Amy16

Thanks heaps!!!! :) :)
    The crib trick works!!!!!!:)
    LWebster89

LWebster89

Origin ID:
    Lwebster89
    Is it maybe also have something related to period? :rolleyes:
    • Funny Funny x 2
    Bebbs

Bebbs

Origin ID:
    superbibi11
    I had 3 twin girls :x3:
    Don Lotario got crazy
    • Funny Funny x 3
    uhriahx

uhriahx

Origin ID:
    uhriahx
    Its the same for me. My sims have baby girls girls girls. None of my sim mothers have had a single boy. White, Black, Asian, whatever, no baby boys. WTF? Is there a game glitch or something? Perhaps not since, many of you say you can't have girls.
    Samira

Samira

Origin ID:
    XxAirixX
    I have blue cribs and most of the kids I have are girls. There are hardly any boys. I don't think there is anyway to choose the gender of the baby yet and so far the game seems random and unbalanced. A lot of the adults are old or dying off, so need to make sure the town don't die off.

Ah well. I guess I can use a cheats for pregnancies later if needed.
    Fleur de Jacinthe

Fleur de Jacinthe

Origin ID:
    FleurdeJacinthe
    Same here, blue crib and 2 baby girls so far. :(
    and now i tried "going to the hospital" and my lady went onto the sidewalk, screamed a little and the baby appeared in the crib: yet another girl!
    and then i wanted to call over the dad/husband and move him in, but he seems to have disappeared from the word! if he died, his bride didnt find out and she was all happy because of giving birth...
    Where did he go?
    Anybody have spouses disappear?
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    berlyn11

berlyn11

Origin ID:
    berlyn11
    didnt know about the crib trick!? i am soooo sick of boys. my sims, will not stop having them!!! defiantly gonna try:):woot::excited2:
    • Funny Funny x 3
    Thomas Wilson

Thomas Wilson

Origin ID:
    minit001
    This is weird! I always have girls! What you can do is swap gender. By typing Ctrl + C, an type cas.fulleditmode. The press ctrl + C again. The click on the sim you want to change (THIS WAY CAN NOT BE DONE WITH BABIES!) Cluck the mirror and click "Change Appearance" You will load into CAS but you have the option to change everything! The other way is you press ESC or click the three little dots at the top right, then click "Manage Worlds" Then click on your household. Then click Manage HouseHold (I think that's what it says!) Then you have the option to change everything! (I think that way work's with Babies.)

Hope this helped!
    Thomas Wilson:
    Youtube: Thesimmer2002
    Website: www.thesimmer2002.weebly.com (*Website address changing soon!)
    Origin: minit001
    Thomas Wilson

Thomas Wilson

Origin ID:
    minit001
    What is the crib trick?
    GorgeousGolden

GorgeousGolden

The crib trick is to buy a yellow crib for girls and blue crib for boys. I had luck with it the first two times but I'm starting to think it was a coincidence because the last 3-4 times I haven't.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    XJessicaSimmerX

XJessicaSimmerX

Origin ID:
    XStylishGamerX
    Yes . Before Getting Your Sim Pregnant Make Sure To Buy A Pink Crib Then , Try For Baby , And Then You Have A Baby Girl . If Helped Please Leave A Like . Happy To HELP :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    GorgeousGolden

GorgeousGolden

Pink didn't work for me either
    Kakira1

Kakira1

Origin ID:
    Kakira1
    I had a pink cradle, I got a girl , but the next time it didn't work :(
    Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    The crib thing doesn't work for me either.
    Probably just some lucky coincidences!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Sugar Rave

Sugar Rave

I tried the crib trick and ended up with twin boys instead of a girl, then I had some weird issue with testingcheats where it seemed to turn off and wouldn't respond to me trying to turn it back on. I tried "kaching" a couple of times and every so often that'd seem to reset it and let me do testingcheats and cas.fulleditmode again. Very rich and still haven't figured out what went wrong with that one. Oh well...

Looks like I'll be using that gender/name change mod after all
    XJessicaSimmerX

XJessicaSimmerX

Origin ID:
    XStylishGamerX
    <<< Sorry If Didn't Work It Worked Of The First Update >>>
    I Have Another Way But With Mods Its Called " Pregnancy Scan Mod "

I Will Consider This Mod It Tells You The Gender Of The Baby And How Many } Its Found In Here :

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=540916
    xxTwiztidsoulxx

xxTwiztidsoulxx

Origin ID:
    xxtwiztidsoulxx
    meh. I use the pregnancy.scan cheat and the pregnancy.terminate cheat from modthesims until I get the gender I want. :/
    Sugar Rave

Sugar Rave

that's probably the method I'll be going with in my larger than 8 households unless someone makes it possible to use "manage households" without deleting all but 8 sims =___=
    xxTwiztidsoulxx

xxTwiztidsoulxx

Origin ID:
    xxtwiztidsoulxx
    That's pretty much why I HAD to do it. Some of my households were out of control. I was getting mainly all boys in my households without a happy mix of girls, too.

I also think playing larger households gets tedious at times, so I keep my households to about 4 to 5 tops. Just works better for me. :)
    Efoylan

Efoylan

Funny, I FINALLY had my first boy today. For a while I was only getting girls, but its weird because now that the one sims had a boy, she hasnt gotten pregnant since then. Ive tried three times and no pregnancy. Anyone else have this problem?