1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

how to install mods on cracked version

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by asiel, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    asiel

asiel

Hi want to install a mod for the sims 4 but i have cracked and i dont know how to do it from there
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Korvaz

Korvaz

"C:\Users\<account name>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods"

You may have to modify the "Resource.cfg" if you categorize your mods and custom content since it's in its bare state, reading only from the root directory.
    • Like Like x 1
    Gal Cohen

Gal Cohen

Hi. I have a pirated sims 4 client and the mods folder doesn't show up, any ideas? :(
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

here's how to install mods on the pirated version:

BUY THE DAMN GAME!
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1