1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Hows every one getting on with get to work?

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by Hanay, Apr 3, 2015.

Hanay

Hanay

Origin ID:
    lilhxox
    Hey guys, hows every one doing with get to work, mine installing now i'm so excited and what new carer have you guys started off with?
    leroykenny12

leroykenny12

I got hooked on it, spent a good 6 hours with the Detective career, got to Corporal (5), started some office romance, got her pregnant (eating for two), and got her the Connections thing (start higher in other careers "with connections") and she now works at the hospital. ADDICTED!
    princessmei

princessmei

Origin ID:
    PrincessMei
    I am having fun with it. i made a clothing store and i named it Joe Fresh after the clothing store i work at in real life.
    Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    I've made my first store which is quite hard to manage!
    I plan to give the science career a try this afternoon :D
    • Like Like x 1
    XxAshenScopezZ

XxAshenScopezZ

Origin ID:
    XxAshenScopezZ
    Hey I think it's awsome. I enjoy making my sim a doctor. He's currently a medical assistant so hopefully he should get a promotion soon
    Tanena

Tanena

I'm loving it I must say....enjoying my families and their careers ....great :) I want to make a sim to get into the science career I heard the ray guns are alot of fun cant wait hehe
    Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    I really appreciate the option of sending the sim to work by themselves.
    Rachel

Rachel

Origin ID:
    PurplePenguin01
    Three words...
    IT IS AWESOME!

That is all :cool:
    redalaan

redalaan

Origin ID:
    redalaan
    -
    Not so good...I have not been able to create a business so far. I am still trying to figure out where everyone goes to work, and how to add extra empty lots (if that is even possible)? Does anyone now how to accomplish this task?