1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

I Think I Know What The "Toddlers" Will Be Like!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Abbigale, Aug 19, 2015.

?

Do You Agree?

1. Yeah,if they do it'll be awesome!

33.3%
  2. Maybe

33.3%
  3. No,just Don't see it

33.3%
    Abbigale

Abbigale

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Okay so my photo's May Tell You What I'm hinting at already if you of course play sims freeplay then you'll already know, well when I first played sims 4 I saw many things that screamed sims freeplay to me and recently in their new update they've changed it so It allows us to take our baby's out of their cribs, they crawl,play on a play mat's,you can bathe them,feed them in the high chair,simply just hold them,if you complete the quest fast enough you get a baby bouncer,erm what else.... they can balance on their legs on the sofa to be honest they can do a lot of things I mean adults can even practice walking with them if I keep rambling my sentences won't make make sense ,they probs don't already. Anyway I think in the future because of the many things that relate the sims freeplay and sims 4 I reckon instead of adding a toddler age they will just add on to the baby stage,I mean building houses on sims freeplay is quite similar in a sense. If you think I'm right and can contribute to the discussion comment below if you think I'm plain dumb have your say.

Attached Files:

Abbigale

Abbigale

. The sims freeplay trailer better than the pictures I supplied.