1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

ITS unfair I can't access GPs or SPs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by disneygirl, Oct 15, 2015.

disneygirl

disneygirl

I am really am sick and tired of being houned by the *bacon* cover art for the various *bacon* Packs. I have no ways of buying. I have tried to join contests. Its so annoying being hounded by the cover art when trying to download stuff from the gallery,-I basically want to give up playing the game because don't want to play a game when I don't have the same experience as others.. I don't care about Spooky Day but the rest I do want. My mom and I had a fight over it last night "What's the Least amount you can get which would make you happy?" or "What few items can you get?" I know I have limited funds. But I have literally tried everything to get the stuff..but its annoying. People are criticizing me on the officials for hijacking others threads. I just don't think its fair others like me can't have the same stuff without shelling out actually money.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

Sims 4 stuff packs are not as good as the Sims 2 and 3 stuff packs in the spooky SP all you get is some new clothing and 2 or 3 new hair styles and extra stuff in build mode.
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Spooky Day is the one SP I don't care about. But I want the Patio and Luxury Pack and the Cool Kitchen pack and the Spa day one. I have started to decided to not wanting to get the Patio one (Even though I think it could be nice t o complete the community pool).
    Hanay

Hanay

Origin ID:
    lilhxox
    your not missing out on the sp that you want they do not add much stuff to the game just a few new outfits and some hair styles really, I don't get paid much and im to scared to ask my mum lol so I try to buy a game each week, ive just got spa day and cant wait for it to finish downloading