1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Loading game returns to Map screen.

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by lacatedral, May 16, 2015.

lacatedral

lacatedral

So I reinstalled Sims 4, ran FixUltimate Patch, but whenever I clic on a house to start playing it takes me back to Map screen, either on previous or new games.
    I tried deleting TheSims4 Folder in "Documents/Electronic Arts/" renaming saves , etc... as it said in tutorials, but still no luck

Help?
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    What is "FixUltimate Patch"? I've not heard of that unless you're meaning the REPAIR GAME option in Origin.
    lacatedral

lacatedral

Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    Hmmm from the looks of it, it seems to be a mod that basically uses the Origin repair... do you not have Origin?
    I use the Origin Repair almost everytime I play just so it will work smoothly, and boy oh boy it's great. If you can, I HIGHLY recommend trying that because it really fixes most issues players have. If you don't have Origin then you'll probably have to get a little more creative for fixin' it...

Try the repair if you can, if not, then continue reading on, lol...
    I'm assuming you have Sims4, any expansions? If you just have the base game, are you running any (other) mods or CC?
    Aymen

Aymen

Origin ID:
    aggoun_aymen
    that's a crack and you have to wait for another release of the games4theworld
    maybe they can crack the new patch but if they can't buy the game and you will not get an error or problem like that
    if you have a legit game repair it and don't apply the fix because it's outdated