1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Mod For Teen Dating Young Adult?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by XNAJoe, Jun 28, 2015.

XNAJoe

XNAJoe

Hi all,

This is my second topic here :)

So I am currently making a comic based on a story I had an idea for. So far I created a handful of households and lots that I have placed down in the world. I Have played each of the households for a couple of hours to get them to a point where im ready to start my comic.

It is at this point I have noticed an error I did while creating 2 of the households. 1 sim in each of the households I crated as a Teen instead of a Young Adult. So this is now stopping me from doing the romance of 2 couples I had planed, as there is no romance option for Teen and Young Adult.

So I am after a solution to this. Is there a mod that will allow them to romance each other? if not is there away I can age them up to Young Adult, that dose not involve have to recreate them and lose my progress with them?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    • Like Like x 1
    J4E

J4E

XNAJoe

XNAJoe

thank you both for the links :) both sound like what i am looking for. I will try both of them out and see witch i like best :)
    CiCe

CiCe

Origin ID:
    hottskullxD
    Did you find out which mod you liked best?? I really want my teen to be able to date YA for my gameplay as well as world/story building. Please let me know what your thoughts were on both mods.

Thanks so much and Happy SImming!!!