1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Need Help with a Perpetual Sneaker

Discussion in 'Technical Problems' started by dawnderee, Apr 8, 2014.

dawnderee

dawnderee

Hello, all!

I have a perpetual sneaker...

Van Bruce thoroughly enjoyed his teen years. He has fond memories of being brought home by the police on several occasions, being grounded repeatedly by Mama Celia and Daddy Matty...and then sneaking out again. Somewhere along the way, Van got stuck in sneak mode. He won't walk and he won't run. Just tiptoes everywhere. I had hoped that it would resolve itself on his birthday when he became a young adult but alas! it did not. I've tried the "resetsim" cheat code a few times, moved him in to new digs (rock stars shouldn't live with their parents anyway), and tried forcing him to walk or run and jog but he's still sneaking! :confused: It's annoying me for two reasons: it takes him FOR-EV-ER to get anywhere and he just can't be a cool rock star walking that way (it's really not what Aerosmith had in mind).

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Otherwise, I just may be forced to kill him off.

Thanks,
    Dawn
    • Like Like x 1
    FalseZen

FalseZen

• Like Like x 1
    dawnderee

dawnderee

Did not check that. I'm pretty sure it's not there but I'll check again when I get home. I'll also try to change his walkstyle and let you all know if any of them work. Thanks for the tips!
    FalseZen

FalseZen

Okay, I'll edit this post if I think of anything else you can try. Oh, and only choose one of the walk style mods. You can use 'NRaas Mastercontroller' and 'NRaas Debug Enabler' with either walk style mod.

Nraas MasterController + Cheats, you can simply click on the sim, and choose 'Nraas'. When the window opens, you can use the 'reset lot' or 'resetsim' from there too.

*Edit: Crinrict's Sims 3 Help Blog

Instead of just moving the Sim into a new home, did you try removing the Sim in 'edit town' mode and placing him in the bin, then moving him back into his new home?
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    dawnderee

dawnderee

Found another possible solution in TS3 community forums: go to edit town, evict sim from the house, then move them back in. i'll test it out when i get home and post the results here (just in case anyone else has experienced the same).
    dawnderee

dawnderee

And he's fixed! Thanks for all of your help!
    • Like Like x 2