1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

New Graphics for the Sims4

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by diamonndlee, Jun 20, 2013.

diamonndlee

diamonndlee

Can you believe it?! They are making a Sims4

I'M SO EXCITED I JUST CANT HIDE IT!! XD

So, after what we saw on the broadcast, what did you think about the Sims4 graphics?
    I think that they were great! :D

What do you think about them?
    Did you like them?
    Did you LOVE them?!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Well yes, it's not exactly new news anymore and is probably to be expected that there will be a TS5 and probably even 6. I am happy about the concept art that was released, but I hope they don't look too much like the graphics in the apps that Sims puts out.
    • Like Like x 1
    CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

If you are refering to graphics of the sims social, I really think that, that was just a skecht and that they would start reforming it little by little.
    • Like Like x 1
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I'm very interested to see how the sketch with translate into game graphics. It seems quite different from anything they have done in the PC games before.
    • Like Like x 1
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Well in the other thread, someone had brought up how they look a bit like the sims social graphics, and I'm hoping they won't go that way. I kind of like the concept art how it is now and refine it using the same style would be great.
    nbujak98

nbujak98 New Member

I saw the trailer and its freaking AWESOME!! But I think my Intel G41 wont take it much long! So please optimaze the games, so we from Bosnia with smaller pockets can play 2. Thank u in advance for giving us The Sims!!!
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Well from the concept art and the pictures, I cannot tell much about the graphics. Maybe they will not look too different. I have no idea.

I just wish there was more realism to it like age marks and stuff. Body hair shouldn't come with an expansion, gradual growth and balding, etc.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    A little more realism would be nice, but I kind of like the cartoony aspect of it. However I agree, body hair should just be in the base game, I think it was an afterthought and that's why they put it in Generations for TS3.