1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

new things on sims 4

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by danielle nicholls, Nov 26, 2014.

danielle nicholls

danielle nicholls

i have not yet got sims 4 but i have a few friends that do and i have been watching the videos on YouTube, i have seen that you give birth and the baby is born in a kind of cot thing. i have had all the sims and all the expansion packs and out of them all i really enjoy sims 2.
    My Ideas.
    for sims 4 i think it has been good that they have improved the graphics and made it more realistic with the emotions and all of this but i think that they could have done more.
    they should have made it so teenagers can have children and then have the options of adoption, abortion or staying in education and having the baby, or being home tutored.
    i think that you should be able to have an affair without your partner knowing or when they are at a party and you are upstairs kissing another person they should not come up and find you and you should see how far the relationship can go.
    you should be able to have one night stands and then if you are pregnant there should be a scenario where it says ' you are pregnant and you don't know who the father is there is a 50/50% chance it could be either person what do you do? have an abortion, have a test, have the baby?' i think this is good and very realistic and i think there should be a Councillor for couples too.
    also i think that it would be good for when your sim is pregnant you can have a half time scan at the hospital or something and you can find out if you are having a baby boy or girl or twins or triplets, or you can choose to keep it a surprise, this way you can think of names and get rooms sorted.
    i think they try make things better but instead they've gone back, like on the 1st sims the babies were born in a cot and now they've gone back to that in sims 4.
    i know that the age is 12+ but i think they could push that up to 16+ because i know that i had sims way before i was 12 and i knew about all of the above before i was 16, and i think alot of other people did. i think this should have all been on the main one and i there are so many more ideas i have for expansion packs too.