1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

New Traits!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by omc, Jun 1, 2013.

omc

omc

I'm assuming that there are going to be traits in the Sims 4. so what new traits would you like to see? I'd like a tomboy trait or something of that nature and maybe a free spirited trait. A sim with that trait isn't as stressed about their problems. What do you think?
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    I think that'd be cool! :3
    I'd like to see maybe Old-Fashioned (Doesn't use technology often, talks about "the old days," etc.) Confident (doesn't get stage fright, isn't embarrassed as easily) and maybe a few other too.
    Totterz

Totterz New Member

Haha, I can't really think of any trait to add. BUT, I would love to see Old-Fashioned in one of the games. It's the perfect kind of thing for old-timers or maybe if someone wishes to make an amish community :p
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    An easy going trait would be nice, also an always nude to be the opposite of never nude.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I love this topic! So many great ideas.

I love the ideas of confident and always nude.

I also really like the Old-Fashioned idea. There is already currently technophone, which is someone that is anti-technology.
    Joey0602

Joey0602 New Member

I wouldn't mind new traits, there doesn't really have to be new ones.Personally I would be happy if they would improve them, like I think some traits seemed none existend to a certain point, except you had like only a special action you could do, maybe they could implement the traits deeper into the sims lifes? That's what I am hoping for. :3
    But I would like a vain trait lol :p
    • Like Like x 1
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I agree, the traits should be more definable in sims without looking at their traits.
    harisjameel1

harisjameel1 New Member

plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I think that goes along with neurotic.
    msnorrington

msnorrington

Love this. My thoughts in a nutshell :)