1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Accessories Non Default Nail Polish 2014-08-24

24 colors!

AlazarRazr

AlazarRazr

Origin ID:
    AlazarRazr
    • Like Like x 3
    Luthien Rising

Luthien Rising

Origin ID:
    luthienrising
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    I love the fact that all your CC has hearts on them, it really sorts them out from the others.
    AlazarRazr

AlazarRazr

Origin ID:
    AlazarRazr
    @Rethka786 Thank you! I know for the items that have actual images I haven't been, but maybe I will put a semi transparent heart on those too. What do you think?
    Risi

Risi

Origin ID:
    risi77
    Amazing! Thank you darling :)
    Sims4stuck

Sims4stuck

I love how these look! Especially those teal and yellow ones. Only problem is, I have the full game and it seems these demo nails won’t work with it! If you could make them work with the full game, I’d be forever grateful. <3
    EyeDye

EyeDye

Beautiful job! I'm going to grab these right away. Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

P.S.
    Check out the Sims 4 Content Creation Team page to find out how to give your creations their own selection, so you wont need to do recolors of existing content. :D
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    love it!!! awesome job