1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Not actually new, but...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Luners, Jul 13, 2015.

Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    So, I'm not a new member by far- but I figured since I've been gone so long, I may as well reintroduce myself to everyone who's joined in my absence!
    My name is Megan, I have eight pets, and I've spent ~20 hours in the past two days playing Sims. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like Like x 3
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    hey megan....well welcome back :D I'm vix :celebrate:
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    Hi welcome back! Your avatar has changed as well.
    Chany Philly

Chany Philly

Origin ID:
    chanyphilly
    20 hours in two days, impressive dedication! ;)
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

:eek: Luners, you joined back in early 2013! Welcome back!
    Tanena

Tanena

Wb always good to see folks back here...sometimes we get involved with other things in life but we still end up coming back heheh :) nice to meet you
    • Like Like x 1
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

And am still alive as well just no fun when you have your home invaded by your sister and then she bring her 3 daughters so am like :arghh: :dead:
    • Like Like x 1
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    Well Gazz, I can kind of empathize :( Just miss your comments, but glad to know you're still here :celebrate:
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

You won't get rid of me that easy :hilarious:
    • Like Like x 1
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    Now who would possibly want to get rid of youuuu :p...we love our Gazz :laugh::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:
    Gizmosis Prime

Gizmosis Prime

Origin ID:
    [email protected]
    I'm new to this site. I am working on making shirts I see at Walmart as a first step in learning the Sims 4 Studio. Any advice?
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    Welcome to the site Gizmosis Prime :D...The shirts sound like a great way to start out, I've tried making cc for Sims 4 and seem to have no talent with it yet lol ....not one to give up, so if I end up getting the hang of it, I'll be one to let ya know....glad you found us here, it's a fun group :celebrate:
    Gizmosis Prime

Gizmosis Prime

Origin ID:
    [email protected]
    I am quite sure it is! So far, I have made a Joker Tee-Shirt for men and women that Says, "relax, I'm hilarious" and also some St. Louis Cardinals stuff for my wife. The joker t-shirt was inspired by my first christmas present from my sister in law. I added the Joker to it to make it make more sense. If there are any requests, let me know and I will jump right on them.
    Gizmosis Prime

Gizmosis Prime

Origin ID:
    [email protected]
    Oh, and I play the Sims 2, 3, and 4. Right now mainly 4. But i play from 5 am until 11pm. m-f
    Gizmosis Prime

Gizmosis Prime

Origin ID:
    [email protected]
    Calling it any early night. Made a ton of shirts today. May upload some of them tomorrow.
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    Thanks everyone! School starts for me again tomorrow so, believe it or not, that'll probably give me more time to be on.
    Keslie

Keslie

Origin ID:
    kesliehande
    Hi, Megan! It's nice to meet you. :) I hope school is going well for you.