1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Nude Female Replacement Skin (Sophie Howard's nipples) 1.3

Beause we're dirty old men.

SpikeyMikeyDOA

SpikeyMikeyDOA

SpikeyMikeyDOA submitted a new resource:

Nude Female Replacement Skin (Sophie Howard's nipples) - Nude Skin Replacement

Read more about this resource...
    cyliaano

cyliaano

so how does it work..? yi use it ingame..?
    SpikeyMikeyDOA

SpikeyMikeyDOA

Sorry, I'm new to this... shoulda mentioned in the description. Unrar the rar, place the .package files in your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder & run the game. You'll see the nudeyness when your female sim or any other female sim gets naked to take a bath or shower. If you don't already have the decensor/blur remover mod you'll not see the difference.
    cyliaano

cyliaano

aah thx :) i was like wondering becouse i thought it had to do with the clothing :p or somthing in cas but thx bro :) now i wil test it out
    • Like Like x 1
    SpikeyMikeyDOA

SpikeyMikeyDOA

Indeed. I'm actually going to have a go at doing some shrubberies as well... Watch this space! And if none appear, then assume I made an arse of it & gave up.
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

V.I.P members get access to all paid content. http://sims4forum.com/vip

I need to amend that paragraph. The fees only apply to explicit/over 18 content uploaded to the site to stop kids from downloading. Whether its temporary or not i'm not sure yet. Anyone who does pay for it, the money goes towards giving creators who upload content or anyone for that matter who uploads loads custom content a little bonus here and then. We're working on how we'd go about doing that at the moment.
    Donations and VIP subs on the other hand go towards monthly server fees, server upgrades, giveaways and site updates.
    funkcanna

funkcanna

Im VIP but its still saying $6.99?!
    Sims4Forum

writer2036

writer2036

It says download not available when you go to download any of those VIP only mods and I am VIP too.
    Sims4Forum

let me try and resolve that, sorry guys bear with me.
    writer2036

writer2036

Thanks Chris :)
    Sims4Forum

@writer2036 @funkcanna @DrgnMastr @Viscutz56 @dtmosier you should all now have access to the mods/skins in the V.I.P area - existing mods and all future paid mods/skins :)

http://sims4forum.com/custom-content/categories/vip-area-access-to-all-paid-mods.17/

Sorry about that, we've had several new V.I.P's today so hopefully I covered all of you that have been affected by this. Was a permissions conflict in the backend of the site, but it's fixed now. You should all have access to the area to download your mods/skins :)
    writer2036

writer2036

It looks like it's all good now thank you very much Chris :)
    • Like Like x 1
    Shaunix

Shaunix

SpikeyMikeyDOA

SpikeyMikeyDOA

This isn't a clothing layer, it's the base skin layer & it applies to all sims in your world. You need to get your sim (or the random passer-by you just woohoo'ed) to have a bath or shower to see the naughty bits. If you don't have moxiemason's decensor/blur remover, you won't see the difference.
    SpikeyMikeyDOA

SpikeyMikeyDOA

There isn't one. I wrote that before I knew the rules here & the bossman removed the link. I'll edit the bit about the free link now.
    Shaunix

Shaunix

ok thank you, it works... high price but for the first mod of this it's okay... thanks :)
    SpikeyMikeyDOA

SpikeyMikeyDOA

Nope. If you wanna contact me there's a PM function in these forums.
    SpikeyMikeyDOA

SpikeyMikeyDOA

Glad you like it, and please be aware, I don't set the price, or get any of the money. The site adds the price & gets the cash to pay for server maintenance & all the other complex stuff they do to give us this marvellous resource. So by paying for it, you're helping keep the site up. Be proud! Also, apparently if you go VIP here, you can DL all the paid skins for free.
    • Like Like x 1
    SpikeyMikeyDOA

SpikeyMikeyDOA

Weird... folk were PM'ing me last night. Maybe it's broken. Maybe try again later, or ask the mods where it's gone.