1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

OMG! Just got the Demo!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Amber, Jul 10, 2014.

Amber

Amber

Origin ID:
    ForgottenAmber
    I have been refreshing Origin constantly and it just showed up:excited2:! Ecco said the noise I made sounded like I was stabbing a small dog :bag: . Ecco can't get on her computer right now so we don't know if she has it. I'm loading it now and I'll be back a bit later to update you and I hope you all got it too!
    • Like Like x 1
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    Ditto for me
    I got the Demo I GOT THE DEMO :D :D :D :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:
    • Like Like x 1
    Taylor

Taylor

YES! I am not alone:excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::D:D
    • Like Like x 1
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    Screw Waiting the Video Card im Playing the CAS demo Now.
    • Like Like x 1
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Wow that's awesome I hope I get the demo at work right now. Do you have to be on your comp to see if you got or can you go to your origin acct??
    Queen

Queen

Origin ID:
    PuReAnGeL
    Omg, you guys are lucky! Where did you see the information about invitation? Your personal e-mail? Origin message? EA website inbox or The sims website inbox? Btw CONGRATS GUYS!!! And tell me how do you guys like them so far?
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    It would be nice if someone told you where they got the info but I was looking at one of the threads and saw this:

Sul-Sul,
    There has been talk about a Sims 4 CAS Demo and most people wanted one, well . . . one has been released! Yes, just yesterday some Simmers received an exclusive look at the new CAS demo which is rumoured to be released on August 12th.
    [​IMG]
    Everyone, check your e-mails! You might have been one of the lucky people to receive the Demo.
    NOTE: You have to have the Origin client to download the CAS Demo.
    Bye
    - Rethka786
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    I checked my e-mail nothing LOL
    Amber

Amber

Origin ID:
    ForgottenAmber
    I got into Origin and refreshed my games and it was just there waiting to be installed... it was so Shiny! I'm not sure if you can view all your games from your work, but if you can you will know if you got it. No email for me, just via Origin.

I know a lot of people on the TS3 forums were saying they got it too. I'm hoping it will be most, if not all, of us!
    • Like Like x 1
    Queen

Queen

Origin ID:
    PuReAnGeL
    Same here! lol
    Amber

Amber

Origin ID:
    ForgottenAmber
    I didn't get an email, open your origin and refresh your games, it may be there ;).
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    @IamBerry got her demo well I'm happy for others but mad cause I want mine LoL
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Ok, I have to wait till I get home dont have Origin on my comp at work. Can we go to our Origin acct? or do we have to wait to see if its on our comp? Thank you for the uplift LOL feel hopeful
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Ok sounds hopeful, Thanks so much!
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    You hear that Queen we maybe in luck, have you checked your Origin?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Amber

Amber

Origin ID:
    ForgottenAmber
    I just checked Origin.com and I don't see a spot for our games so I think you may have to wait till you get home, sorry. At least there is still hope that you did get it! I'll try to keep my fingers crossed for you, but it's hard to work in CAS with crossed fingers so maybe I'll just keep my eyes crossed o_O.
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Thank you for checking I will def let you guys no either way the only thing is its hard now to stay at work don't get off till 10pm LOL!! Thanks again
    Queen

Queen

Origin ID:
    PuReAnGeL
    Shiny? Stop that! lol
    • Like Like x 2
    Amber

Amber

Origin ID:
    ForgottenAmber
    My power went out and I looked just like my avatar....

Did everyone get the demo? I will put a few pictures if I can figure this out ;). Had some issues snapping screens since that feature doesn't seem to be working, but I figured out how to get print screen to work. (for some reason it didn't work in full screen)

My simself:
    Me1.jpg My Hubby :)
    Hubby1.jpg
    Ecco:
    Ecco1.jpg My son:
    Eddie1.jpg
    The chefs from Master Chef. Not easy to do with all being YA LOL. Also only my first attempt
    Master Chef1.jpg
    I always have to have my Ugly sim :). While making her I fell in love. She has an amazing personality! :D
    Greenglow1.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Bummer it didn't show up
    • Agree Agree x 1