1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Packs and expansions keep getting uninstalled?

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by Ashley2203, Apr 15, 2015.

Ashley2203

Ashley2203

Recently I've been having an issue that i wonder if anyone is having. I loaded up my game and it said some items we're missing. So I checked to see if somehow outdoor retreat and get to work got uninstalled somehow. Well they did. They were in my origin but not loaded up. I hit repair for both and them and it worked. Well it has happened again. Why does it keep uninstalling my Add ons?
    Ashley2203

Ashley2203

BUMP: happening even worse now :-(
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    This has happened to me with sims 3 all my ep's and sp's are not on my desktop even though I clicked the 'icon on desktop' button when installing. I know it doesn't help but I just thought you might like to know that there are other people with this problem.
    shay480

shay480

I get the same thing. First it was OR uninstalling every time I updated the game. Now it's GTW that's doing it. Until I go through all my mods and cc and figure out if that's what's causing it, it doesn't do me a lot of good to change anything in either one. After I repair game they'll be back, but they will be vanilla and I'll have to put my builds back in them. My game time is limited, so I choose to live with it for now.