1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Possible EP(s) for 2016?

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by jarchrgoe, Mar 13, 2016.

jarchrgoe

jarchrgoe

I think it's funny how nothing yet has been mentioned about a new expansion pack coming out this spring especially since Get to Work came out late March/early April of 2015. Hopefully, there's something soon. And it better be good...

I am really hoping for a revamped World Adventures combined with the features of Island Paradise (Full blown resorts/hotel concept but real rooms to stay or something, etc.) and those left behind in Bon Voyage. I would also love to see a citylife-type expansion pack which should look amazing with the detail they put into current worlds in the Sims 4.

Write what you think.
    GalaxySimmerO_o

GalaxySimmerO_o

Origin ID:
    fireformdino615
    That is an awesome idea! I would like to add an expansion pack that features exotic pets, or even aquariums! I would so love if they added monkeys as pets XD. another thing is I would a new supernatural expansion pack. with new monsters. EX: Swamp Monster, maybe skeletons and of course Mermaids/Mermen!!!! those are some of my ideas I really hope they make them. O-o
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Don't get your hopes up too high, you'll get the expansions remade, they just won't have as many features as they did in previous expansions.
    hulduet

hulduet

So far I've been quite disappointed with the content in sims 4. I'm a very experienced sims player and I've played pretty much all content released to *any* the sims game - yes you could say I'm an addict to sims. I really like the changes to sims 4(base game) as compared to sims 3 which was riddled with issues and long loading. However this isn't about the base game but rather my thoughts about the content released for sims 4 over the years. I don't rate pack stuff dlc because they generally don't change much to begin with. I could spend way too much time writing what I like and don't like about each pack but I'm trying to keep this quite simple! Okay let me start off then...

Get to Work - 3/5. It's okay. The professions feel more like actual work than playing a game(this does not affect my rating however). I still prefer the old sell system from sims 3 where you dropped your stuff off to have it sold than the retail store(still does not affect my rating).
    Get Together - 3/5. I actually like this more than the above but it's not better or worse in any way.
    Outdoor Retreat - 3/5. I like packs that actually adds content, like zones and plenty of things to do, this might have been the biggest up to date in that regard.
    Spa Day - 1/5. Not going to go into detail about that, just my opinion.
    Dine Out - 2/5. The most recent one, it has some huge flaws that really annoyed me(like not being able to be your own chef). It's quite nice tho, very simplistic.

That's about it. So far the content has been ranging from bad to okay. That is not good in my book. They have not released any content so far that has "wowed" me. Sims 4 has been out for 2 years soon so I guess there is still time but, you would have expected from EA/Maxis to actually know how to release good content by now. All previous sims games have had ups and downs but so far, it has been mostly just downs and really nothing that struck me. It really annoys me when I think about it. Maybe they have a very tiny dev team working on it, that would explain a LOT.
    Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay

Origin ID:
    oblargh
    I was super surprised that Sims 4 didn't come with apartment functionality when it was released. I have a hunch it'll be introduced soon, due to talk about a City Life GP.
    Pris

Pris

I read an article a couple of days ago that said Seasons and Pets will arrive for Christmas? Seasons should be part of the base game really, but we've been saying that since... forever. I love Sims 4 but I'm also quite disappointed with it so I don't play it much, only when new content comes out. Though I am looking forward to see what City Life will bring out to the gameplay.