1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Product Code already used.

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by gophergall, Dec 19, 2014.

gophergall

gophergall

I recently tried to install the Sims 4 onto my computer and I went through the process of adding my product code and it brought me to a screen where I clicked continue. After that it brought me back to the product code page and said something went wrong, so I tried again but now it says my product code has been used and my game is nowhere to be found. How do I uninstall my game so I can start over?
    Sugar Rave

Sugar Rave

That sounds like something went wonky with the registration process, it's worth a shot to reinstall if you haven't invested any play time yet but it may present the same issue if there was a problem registering over the internet, which won't really be helped by anything you do on your own machine. You may have to contact EA and provide proof of purchase so they can give you a new code. Lots of people in the past gave gotten games out've the box where codes were already taken and there was no other issue.

I think in order to uninstall the game there'd either be an uninstaller utility in the program directory (under "program files" or wherever you installed it) or by re-inserting the DVD if you have one.