1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Removing Censor Blur - Mosaic

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by rogerio_sb, Sep 4, 2014.

rogerio_sb

rogerio_sb

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

TO FIX THE BLUR GLITCH:
    rename the TS4.par file to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par! :D hope that will help you guys :Dworked for me !
    rogerio_sb

rogerio_sb

Hi!!
    Thanks for the answer. But I didn´t mean the glitch, I would like to remove the "normal" mosaic blur, when bathing, etc...
    Like the TS3 'No Nudity Censor'.
    Thanks!
    Amber

Amber

Origin ID:
    ForgottenAmber
    They haven't released a mod for that yet Rog. I do keep looking cause I've always hated that thing LOL.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    Hehe a lot of people thought that was just for the pirates (I have nothing against reasonable pirates)but turned out no matter if it was legit or not that still happened, the blur glitch I mean.
    IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl

There ins't one yet.
    The game did just released 2 days ago... and I assume most modders are just having fun with the vanilla game for the time being. Rest assured that it will happen :)
    Johnny5clowna

Johnny5clowna

Origin ID:
    Johnny5clowna
    I posted a Link thread to a mod that removes the halo around the sims.. and yes i would LOVE to get rid of the Nudity mosaic, not because I want to see my sims naked, but I just can't stand the tiled effect..
    • Agree Agree x 2
    MagPie

MagPie laughs at oddly shaped m&m's

Origin ID:
    15MagPie15
    Haha we want sims butts. :)
    Really though, the censor blurb is quite ugly. I've never had a mod to get rid of it so I've been waiting for a sims 4 one
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Luthien Rising

Luthien Rising

Origin ID:
    luthienrising
    I hope someone mods the breastfeeding blur away too. That's just silly.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Nafiz Hossain

Nafiz Hossain

Origin ID:
    droidnafiz
    ea should include a option for it... so that non-adult and adult players can choose
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Connor

Connor Llama Lover

Origin ID:
    Con1468
    EA does it because of the rating, if it did not have a censor, it would be rated M, which would possibly result in EA loosing more sales. I mean there are 6 and 7 year olds that play Sims. I first started playing Sims when I was that age, Sims 1.
    I wouldn't mind have something else besides the blur though...
    • Like Like x 1
    MagPie

Origin ID:
    15MagPie15
    Instead of having a blur, they could do a play on fig leaves and have plumbobs instead. :laugh: I know they need to have the censoring, but sometimes it looks way more perverted with it.
    Is it true that other countries don't have the censoring? I remember that was the big rumor going around when I was in middle school for sims 2. Well that and if you played pokemon and got the glitch guy then it would come out at night and eat your soul. Oh kids. :)
    • Funny Funny x 2
    Nafiz Hossain

Nafiz Hossain

Origin ID:
    droidnafiz
    yeah i think mosaic blur is more perverted. u r desperate to see whats inside....
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Aliera

Aliera

As ar as I know, the blur works in everywhere independent of the country. I always hated the ugly thing, so I was also looking for a mod tho get rid of it.So sad there isn't one yet.
    SirDucer

SirDucer

I can understand them blurring shower/bathing actions but going to the toilet when they remain fully clothed, that is just stupid
    Niebule

Niebule

Hmm.. the blur should be as easy to remove as the halo though.. hope to see a mod really soon, can't stand the ugly blur...

Why can't they just go "Barbie" on the censoring? Should pass underneath the "Rated M" -radar...
    MagPie

Origin ID:
    15MagPie15
    Ha going Barbie x) love it!

Would be a lot better looking, but I think they'd have a problem with naked women's chest, even if they didn't have nerps.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Tyler Rashaun Thompson

Tyler Rashaun Thompson

Origin ID:
    KriltZayxe
    This is a good thing and a bad thing. Good is that you can see your Sims naked when they wash themselves(for people who want that realism touch, which is more in mature content/category). Bad is you ALWAYS thinking "They are using the bathroom in their freaking pants or skirt or dresses"(Maybe it may just be me, but I feel with a close connection of you putting your real life 2 cents into the game mentalities you would get bugged a bit by that ONE virtual thing, Lol, but who is to say though). That is a certain consequence you have to take and get over, putting that out there so it wouldn't be left out, Lol. But I'm saying this in way based off me though, and how some other person who feels about the bathroom thing to, since it's just a game, but feel like we hold it to real life sometimes. I wouldn't mind IF modders actually gave a choice in one mod or two for having no blur or blur for shower and using the toilet(separately), cause it feels like it is a must for doing the "business"(the blur). But of course if this game was "M" for mature I will still get it cause of the series and the gameplay, me only saying that if they ever put them actually pulling down or up(for skirts and dresses) their bottoms. Or if people don't like the square blur itself but love the censor then a little bit of a change can happen where it's still a censor(good idea someone mentioned in this thread) but something different. It's hard to get over the "toilet thing" when there is no blur and I also know people use no blur for youtube videos as well. Natural game play almost seem odd just cause of the doing the doo thing. Just to clarify I am not coming at anyone, I don't expect anything out of anyone. I respect everyones opinion in this thread, some I do disagree but I'm not gonna leave those little notifications saying I do disagree(That just seems mean/rude and I love being positive a whole lot, well I try too, Lol). So yeah I see everything for what it is, and wanted to put my part in this thread to be heard(well seen, Lol, I meant to do that), like how some people like to get their say out into the "universe" per say. :happy:
    • Like Like x 1
    Biotic_Warlock

Biotic_Warlock Яeversed

Hah, some people are too easily offended. ;)
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Niebule

Niebule

Yeah, I guess...

Makes you think though...
    Barbie is not rated M, but TS4(321) would be (I'm pretty sure it would be)...
    Barbie is based on a doll from the EU that was meant as a sex-toy for men...

Am I the only one seeing the contradiction in this?
    • Like Like x 1