1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 Body Hair Different ones, all work

This is sims 4 body hair for males and females.

Jeff

Jeff

And it looks like this is specifically for the Sims 4 Sims Creator. Obviously not everything ports over in to Sims 4.

My question is why are resources being posted without being tested or without knowledge of how to get them working?
    Korvaz

Korvaz

I don't think unsupported resources are still being posted, I actually notice a decline in flow of custom content due to the full game officially releasing, because of it being unsupported.

Granthes updated tool so people can re-compress their content in .package form and choose to make it support CASDemo or the full game. :) From the looks of it, some creators are too lazy to fix their content for the full game, so we're pretty left to do that ourselves (with or without their permission).

There's some content that's been updated to work in the full game, you can go here to find out which creators updated their content to be compatible with the full game.
    I want a lot of custom content I had in the CAS Demo too... I just have to be patient about it
    Jeff

Jeff

I'm perfectly fine waiting until things are ready for Sims 4 proper, I am just wishing that resources would be labelled as working with the Creator/Game and/or both as to not waste our time.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Korvaz

Korvaz