1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4: Campus Days

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by Cynel, Jul 6, 2014.

Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    Soho! I like it. Now makes me wanna play university life!
    • Like Like x 1
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    Thanks
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    Well i though about it

i deiced to Bring back the Community College Idea for Campus Days By making it a Optional Rabbithole that YAs could go to if they don't want to go to College.
    disneygirl

disneygirl

This is an idea for both a Uni EP and also to cross it with a Vaction EP

skills: mixogoly , Gourmet cooking, charisma (higher level)

Management

other-party planner/tourism

teens: ticket seller, ride operator, bell boy (depends on if the person is at work at a theme park, zoo, or hotel).

Adults:
    Level 1:?
    Level 2?
    Level 3?
    Level 4?
    Level 5?

Management branch
    6?
    7?
    8?
    Level 9 Assistant Manager
    Level:10-Manager

6?
    7?
    8?
    Level 9 Awosme party planner
    Level 10 Super Party Planner?

(inlou of party planner) Tourism:
    Level 6
    Level 7
    Level 8
    Level 9: Awsome?
    Level 10:Super ?
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    more Bonus majors added.

If Outdoor retreat is installed there's a Herbalism major to take
    If Get to work is installed Majors for Medical, Police and Science are added.
    V12creator

V12creator

I say that the College would toally need a new neighborhood due to the small size of hoods in Thesims4. If the EP was about education in general then there could be a School for kids and teenagers too. On my town, one particular unit features a Grade/High-school in one large building and a Campus in other large building, but that square would totally occupy an entire Thesims4 town in size.

Zombies should make their debut in the college EP for sure, i become a zombie once in a while making College work...moved by coffe...and plus, there should be an education career and teachers could work in a profession-like job such as GTW jobs but as a teacher. And Streaking, dont forget streaking.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    V12creator

V12creator

Double Post - tryied to edit and quoted myself.
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    i don't know about the Zombies i would rather have Plumbots be in a Uni EP.
    V12creator

V12creator

Robots can be in a time travel EP. And since i dont want another EP overfilled of occults such as TS3 SN, i prefer Zombies to be in University.
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    why not have Both Zombies and Plumbots in Uni. I think it would be more justified that Plumbots would be some sort of College Project Students can work on. However Zombies i would see a way for the Resurrect-O-Nomitron to Return as a Unlockable Phone App.
    V12creator

V12creator

Nah, no resurrect-O-Nomitron. I was thinking on something more of Sci-Fi, a experimet that went wrong. Something related to medicine,biology or chemistry, when the student accidentally mess up a chemical reacion and it makes it a zombie or it looks at virus it should be and it go zombie. Robots were aways portrayed in Thesims as something that a high-skilled inventor would make, not something a student would pop out with...
    V12creator

V12creator

I am saying to save the Robot for a theme it would feel more like a main thematic, something more directly sci-fi. Remember we can still have both Future EP and Hobbies EP.
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    I still would Prefer Plumbots in a Uni EP or better yet make them look low level something that a student would make .
    V12creator

V12creator

I still think that even to Thesims is still sort of overkill to a mere student could make Artificial intelligence. A Genious Robotic-master could make it ,even if it was low-level, it would still be an ultimate work of a high-skilled engineer, again, more something related to Hobbies or TimeTravel than University dayle work. Zombies are result of accident involving complex labs, and people with lack of experience, wich the University SURELY does offer room to happen...even without wanting it.

Plus i want new takes when it comes to both Robots and Zombies, mostly zombies but Robots too, and i dont want to risk on neglect because there are both.
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    EP Bonus if GTW is installed Crime scenes are in Colleges .
    V12creator

V12creator

And get bonuses from graduating on related majors when working in GTW professions.
    Simslut1010

Simslut1010

wheres the download