1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Mods Sims 4 CAS Recolor Tool 2014-08-06

A quick and dirty tool to help make clothing recolor mods for the Sims 4 CAS

Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

sodagod submitted a new resource:

Sims 4 CAS Recolor Tool - A quick and dirty tool to help make clothing recolor mods for the Sims 4 CAS

Read more about this resource...
    IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl

For a moment there I thought the color wheel was implemented into the game, either officially or through a mod xD
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    That would be nice.
    Victoria Song

Victoria Song

I liked the purplish blue background for CAS mod that The Sims VIP on YouTube showed. In hopes of having some kind of pink background to choose as well...
    Sammy

Sammy

leemone

leemone

There is a new version of Sims 4 CAS Recolor Tool named Color Magic, you can download it from here: http://sims4.the-prof.net ^^
    Site provides also tutorial how to recolor things from CAS :).
    I'll be making some CC soon and be in need of people to help with testing it to make sure it works well for everyone. If somebody is interested in testing mods then please send me message and I'll send you files with an instruction what install to where.
    Cheers:)
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    Risi

Risi

Origin ID:
    risi77
    :)Thanks for another great link. I ended up with magic tool since it is updated. Thanks Leemone for the updated version. Hopefully I can get on with some cc.