1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 hair & haircuts

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by Joey0602, Jun 4, 2013.

Melik

Melik New Member

I get that. It wouldn't be genetic. I like the idea of it being in a makeup tab rather than the hair tab, because if a sim were to have a baby with lets say pink hair and blue tips would be pretty weird. Well, to me at least...
    Rikizza

Rikizza

Hey dudes, did the hair in the sims 3 move with the sim? (Like blowing in the wind) No, i dont think so, not where i have been looking. So either I am very stupid or the sims 3 didnt have floating hair. But It doesnt mean the sims 4 hairs wont move too. In my opinion the sims 4 hair look better than the sims 3 hairs. Like look at this:

[​IMG]

Do you guys really think the sims 2 and sims 3 hairs look better than the sims 4 hair? Really?

I never have to big expentations when it comes to EA. Anyway, I know there is a lot sencetive souls out there, so, I really didnt mean to hurt anyone with this post.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Well it's quite impossible to be worse than Sims 1, 2, and 3 hair but that doesn't mean sims 4 hair is all that great.
    Melik

Melik New Member

I want every style in the Sims 2 and the Sims 3 and store content plus the styles in the sims 4 all to be in the game at some point. Then they can make new Sims 4 "store" hairs for the people who like their DLC.
    cocoamy

cocoamy

Hair cuts would be awesome! Girls with long hair should get split ends or something and then they HAVE to go to the hairdresser! And an actual hairdresser would be a good profession!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    What's the difference between a haircut and going to the mirror, also in sims 3 ambitions haircuts were available. In sims 2 I think OFB haircuts were also a thing.
    Melik

Melik New Member

I never got that either, they added a salon in Ambitions, but it was just going to a different place to stand in front of a large mirror and change their appearance. I feel like they could have done more or done something different with that. It guess it was the feeling of going somewhere to change the way the sim looked that made people like it. Also the fact that it was a profession too.
    • Like Like x 1
    cocoamy

cocoamy

Yeah that was pretty much a waste of time
    Salon- you expect the sims to be able to get their nails done etc etc
    it was a let down
    • Like Like x 1
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I liked the profession, having the ability to change the NPC's horrid outfits.
    • Like Like x 2
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Nails and stuff would be cool, and waxings.
    leemone

leemone

plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Issabella

Issabella

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    leemone

leemone

• Like Like x 1
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    Those first ones do look a bit... not pretty D: But, those last two, those are better. I actually like those. Now, the creator's only problem is actually getting it to look like that in-game, am I correct? We'll probably have some not-too-good hairs for the first couple of months, but hopefully it'll get easier for the creators over time and then we'll have great hair.

Personally, I'm going to wait at least 4 months to buy Sims 4 after it's released, just so the price will (hopefully) go down, I can watch LP's on YouTube to see how it works, and to wait for some good mods and CC. The ability to add those is one of my favourite things in the world. Without my CC, my Sims would be boring .-.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    It would be nice if there were more longer hairstyles. I don't understand why ppl can get beautiful looking hair and sims from other sites and they can't at least have longer hair and nicer hair for men
    dawnderee

dawnderee

Longer and nicer for women, too! I don't think the styles always reflect very many real life hair styles so I tend to use the same few styles over and over for both male and female sims.
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Yes dawnderee that is what I was talking about sorry, I would love to have a women sim with long hair. It would be nice to have better hair for the guys too but especially the females.
    Peter Dan

Peter Dan

Hairstyles and Outfits:
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1