1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 keeps crashing on community page.

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by SheNGamer, Sep 11, 2014.

SheNGamer

SheNGamer

Origin ID:
    X_SNGamer_x
    Hi All,

The game itself works fine, just whenever I click on community and try to view something it crashes. Is this happening to anyone else?

MezzoMetric

MezzoMetric

Origin ID:
    NocturnesRequiem
    Known issue and I think it was apart of what they were tweaking yesterday. They shut down a lot of stuff to do some maintenance so they may be continuing that, or still fixing the issues that some people have with opening the community pages within the game.

Just hold on, I guess!
    erica

erica

Origin ID:
    ericapaiva77
    Yes I'm having that problem 2
    Samira

Samira

Origin ID:
    XxAirixX
    I hadn't really had that problem (just one lot I got from the gallery that is CC free; but something about it kept crashing my game); but it seems like an issue on their part and are working on it. So don't worry, they should take care of it soon.