1. All Mods/Skins are Free for everyone! However, Adult content may be subject to fees to access.
    Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $4.99 - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 - No Right or Left Handed Sims [Confirmed]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Chris, Jun 28, 2014.

Chris

Chris The Boss Site Owner

Origin ID:
    sodagod91
    the+sims+4+logo.png
    lefthandedsimsnomore.jpg
    Back in September we thought Left as well as Right handed Sims were all but confirmed after reports mentioned such functionality, most notably after the Official Sims 3 Magazine in Spain confirmed it along with other features last September.

But it has come to light just recently that this option is no longer a part of the game, confirmed by SimsGuruGrant. Has it been removed? Does this mean all Sims will be right handed?

Does this affect you or how you play? Let us know in the comments below!
    Amber

Amber V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    ForgottenAmber
    LOL With all the drama on the TS3 boards my first thought was, "OMG They removed the hands!" It was a small detail, but one I would have liked. Perhaps they can add it later. It does seem that they weren't able to put in everything they wanted. I'd love to play the game the Gurus imagined! That would be nirvana!
    Splatcat

Splatcat

I would've loved to have one of my sims left-handed but I suppose they're ignoring the small details that I mainly notice to release the game sooner. It would've been cool though..