1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims cancel every action and don't eat

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by Carcanet, Sep 4, 2016.

Carcanet

Carcanet

For a while now my sims have been acting out. Or not. However you would like to call it. It started whenevery they would get food and another sim was in the room they would keep sitting down, putting the plate down, getting back up, picking up the plate and repeating that forever. When I reset them and gave them food again it would happen all over.
    By now they also almost cancel every option, wether I send them to the bathroom or to bed or anything at all, they just take one step forward and then cancel everything.
    Often they also have an action with their face on it saying: "Waiting what will happen.", which I believe to be connected with Alien abductions? But they never get abducted and some of them are half-aliens themselves.
    I've cleared the cache, deinstalled all kinds of cc and I still can't keep playing....

Can anyone help with this?
    Carcanet

Carcanet

Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

Have you flitered out every piece of CC indivudually? It's a long process but take all your CC out and if it works fine, then add 1-5 pieces at a time until the bug starts again, then you'll be able to narrow it down.